𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

In Honor of the Eternal Romantics: To the dreamers who believe in love, despite the odds and the endless comparison to those fictional heartthrobs who seem too good to be true, this book is dedicated to your undying hope and your ability to keep searching for your own Mr. Levi Ackerman or Mr. Kento Nanami, even in a world where perfect love stories are as rare as unicorns. Keep dreaming, keep believing, and maybe one day, you'll find your happily ever after.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS
TW: Cheating, Death, Cursing, Yelling, Sexual Interaction, Blood, Accidents

This story contains elements that may be unsettling or triggering for some readers. Please be aware of the following content warnings:

Cheating: This story involves themes of infidelity and betrayal within relationships.

Death: The narrative explores the topic of death, including references to deceased characters or events related to mortality.

Cursing: The story contains the use of strong language and profanity.

Yelling: Some scenes may depict characters engaging in heated arguments or shouting.

Sexual Interaction: This story includes scenes depicting sexual relationships or interactions among characters.

Blood: Mentions, descriptions, or scenes involving blood may be present.

Accidents: The story may depict accidents or events resulting in injuries.

Grammar Lapses: Please be advised that certain parts of this story may include unintentional grammatical errors or lapses. OPEN FOR CRITICISM.

Reader's caution is advised as these sensitive topics may bring out strong emotional responses. It is important to prioritize your well-being while engaging with this content. Read with care and discretion.

"BOTH" is a work of fanfiction, inspired by the characters from "Attack on Titan." The characters and world portrayed in this story are the intellectual property of their respective creator.

The plot and storyline are entirely my creation, while the characters themselves are the intellectual property of Hajime Isamaya.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's ( x0xqzra ) imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright ©
All Rights Reserved

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!
under the Republic Act 10175
(Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012)

WHY COPY SOMEONE'S WORK WHEN YOU CAN SHOWCASE YOUR OWN IDEAS?

This book titled "BOTH" is available for free reading on Wattpad. I do not distribute hard copies or soft copies on any other websites, with the exception of promotional glimpses on Tumblr.

Book cover photo:
AI generated art on Magic Media of Canva by Canva founders, Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht, and Cameron Adams.