𝐁𝟏𝟐

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

Levi's P.O.V

fleeting moments flood my mind... 

It's like replaying the past in a mere instant. 

I find myself frozen in that moment, unsure of what to do next.

She's in the company of a family, joyfully chatting and admiring the crafts displayed in the market. Her smile is radiant, infectious even, spreading warmth to everyone around her.

Should I approach her...? 

Is it right to interrupt her peace and joy with the weight of a past that might never have existed for her in this present reality...?

But what if it's her...? 

What if somehow, by some miracle, she's here... alive and well, contrary to what everyone believed?

I stand there, battling with the swirling thoughts in my mind, watching her from a distance, aching to be closer yet feeling an unclear hesitation.

The family seems to notice me, exchanging glances and subtle whispers.

Are they discussing my presence...? 

Or is it just my paranoia...?

For a moment, she turns away, engaged in conversation with someone beside her, giving me an opportunity to avert my gaze and consider my next steps.

It's both thrilling and terrifying to think that she might be alive... 

That the woman who once held a significant place in my life could possibly be standing right there... within reach.

The possibilities and the pain of past loss combine together, leaving me in a state of emotional chaos.

What do I do now?

Approach her and risk shattering what might be a mere illusion? 

Or walk away, haunted by the doubt of what could have been?

For now, I choose to remain hidden in the crowd, observing her from afar, my heart torn between hope and the crushing weight of what reality might truly hold.

She looks in my direction...

A mix of surprise, confusion, and hesitation flashes in her eyes, mirroring my own feelings.

I panicked when I saw her starting to run, so I ran as well.

I ran to her, catching her hand in time.

"Hey..." I said doubtfully.

"Sorry I don't know you" the girl that looks like (Y/N) said to me fidgety.

Following that moment, she pulls her hand from my grasp and proceeds to move away, gradually disappearing from my sight.

An unexplainable sensation rose sharply through me as our hands made contact...

Similar to an electric jolt that pulsated inside, leaving me struggling to understand where it came from.

But...

No... it couldn't be just a coincidence...

Every fiber of my being insists that it must indeed be her...

Time Skip

Hanji's P.O.V

Upon entering Levi's office in Switzerland, it was clear to see that he was drowned under a deep thoughts.

Approaching him, I extended my hand and gently rested it on his shoulder, a simple gesture that effectively snapped him out of his thought.

"Seems like you're in deep thoughts" I looked at him smiling, he took a heavy breath and looked at me.

"I saw (Y/N)" he forwardly said to me.

"Levi... look I miss her too okay? But-" as I was about to say something he immediately cut me off.

"No, I saw her. I was able to touch her Hanji" he stands up and holds my shoulders, I just looked at him not knowing what to say.

I pulled him into a hug but we are interrupted by the door opening

"Out" Levi said fiercely.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know-" the poor boy is apologizing when Levi cuts him off.

"Out!" Levi shouted, making him close back the door immediately.

"You sure love to cut people off when talking" I said smiling. He hugged me again, nuzzling his head on my neck.

"Hmm hmm" he mumbles as he sniffs my neck.

"You're a big baby, you know that?" I said laughing slightly as I felt him nod against my neck.

"Do you think... If (Y/N) is still alive... She would accept our relationship or will she get mad" I heard Levi mumbling, so that's what's up in his head huh.

"Knowing (Y/N), she would surely get shocked. But, I know in the end she would be happy for the three of us" I said unconsciously smiling.

"I never thought I would fall in Love with two people at the same time" Levi said, standing straight up as he did so.

"I think... If I would do this with other people unless it's you... It would probably feel like cheating. But this feels so right..." Levi trails off while slowly looking at my lips.

"And I would probably feel like a mistress if I would do this to others" I said unconsciously looking at his lips too.

I heard Levi chuckle, "let's stop thinking about doing this to others, shall we?" He said,  smirking a little bit.

"I love... The both of you" as I said that, Levi pulls me into a kiss. This isn't the first time we kissed but it always feels like it.