𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

Third Person's P.O.V

The days that followed were filled with a storm of emotions for all three of them. 

Levi, (Y/N), and Hanji found themselves going through the challenges of their feelings while trying to build a future together. 

Levi and (Y/N) sat side by side on the couch in Levi's apartment, their fingers intertwined as they discussed their plan to court Hanji. It was a delicate dance, one that required careful consideration and respect for everyone involved.

"I think the first step is to talk to Hanji," Levi suggested, his voice soft but determined. "We need to be honest with her about our feelings and make sure she knows that we respect her boundaries."

(Y/N) nodded in agreement, her eyes filled with determination. "I agree. We should also approach her together, as one."

"But what if she doesn't feel the same way?" (Y/N) asked, her brow furrowed with worry.

"Trust me, she do." Levi replied, his voice filled with confidence. 

"And even if she doesn't reciprocate our feelings, we can still work together to maintain our friendship and support each other."

Levi smiled at (Y/N), a sense of gratitude swelling within him for her unwavering support. "You're right," she said, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to his cheeks. "We'll do this together."

With a plan in place, Levi and (Y/N) set out to find Hanji and have the conversation that would change all of their lives forever.

Meanwhile, Hanji sat alone in her lab, lost in thought as she poured over her research. Her mind was filled with memories of Levi and (Y/N), their laughter, their warmth, their support.

But in the middle of the memories, there was also a sense of longing, a desire for something more than friendship. And as she contemplated her feelings, she couldn't shake the nagging sense of doubt that lingered within her.

Lost in her thoughts, Hanji didn't notice when Levi and (Y/N) entered the lab, their presence a welcome interruption to her loneliness.

"Hey, Hanji," Levi greeted, his voice warm and inviting.

Hanji looked up from her work, surprised to see Levi and (Y/N) standing before her. 

"Hey, guys," she replied, forcing a smile. "What brings you here?"

"We wanted to talk to you about something," (Y/N) said, her voice soft but determined.

Hanji's heart skipped a beat at the seriousness in their voices, a sense of anticipation building within her as she waited for them to continue.

Levi took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking. 

"Hanji, (Y/N) and I have something we want to tell you," he began, his voice filled with sincerity.

Hanji felt her pulse quicken at Levi's words, her mind racing with possibilities as she waited for them to reveal their secret.

"We've both developed feelings for you, Hanji," (Y/N) confessed, her eyes locked on Hanji's. 

"And we wanted to talk to you about the possibility of exploring those feelings together."

Hanji's heart soared at (Y/N)'s words, a rush of emotion washing over her like a tidal wave. She had never dared to hope that her feelings for Levi and (Y/N) could be reciprocated, and yet here they were, standing before her with open hearts and open minds.

"I... I don't know what to say," Hanji stammered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I never imagined that you both felt the same way."

Levi reached out, taking Hanji's hand in his own. 

"We understand if you need time to process this," he said, his voice gentle but sincere. "But we wanted you to know that we care about you deeply and that we're here for you, no matter what."

Hanji felt tears pricking at the corners of her eyes as she looked into Levi's and (Y/N)'s eyes, overwhelmed by the depth of their love and acceptance.

"I... I don't know what to say," she repeated, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You don't have to say anything right now," (Y/N) replied, her voice filled with warmth. "Just know that we're here for you, Hanji. Whatever you decide."

With that, Levi and (Y/N) wrapped Hanji in a tight hug, their arms a comforting embrace in the middle of the storm of emotions swirling in her.

They faced challenges and obstacles along the way, but with open communication, honesty, and firm support for each other, they found strength in their shared bond.

Luke and Liam, the two cute little chimpmunks, stood by their sides, they both did well on processing the situation in hand, considering they're age.

Together, they created a new path forward, one filled with love, understanding, and a deep sense of belonging.

And as they stood hand in hand, facing the future with hope and determination, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a whole.

"Well, I guess we've managed to complicate things in the best possible way. But hey, if we can handle Titans, we can handle anything, right? Here's to walking this wild journey with the two people who drive me crazy in the best way possible." said Levi.

"Who would've thought we'd end up in this type of love with the Survey Corps' most stoic captain and the girl who can outsmart any Titan? But hey, I wouldn't have it any other way. Let's embrace the mess and see where it takes us, together." said Hanji.

"Well, looks like we've stumbled into quite the unconventional love story, haven't we? But you know what they say, love knows no bounds, and neither do we. Here's to facing whatever comes our way, hand in hand, with both of you by my side." (Y/N) said.

...