𝐁𝟏𝟖

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

Levi's P. O. V

As Erwin left my office, I couldn't shake off the unexpected surge of emotions that (Y/N)'s potential career shift had stirred within me. 

The idea of her going after a modeling career at Horizon Nova, a company I knew held significant status, left me both surprised and intrigued.

However, my thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a memory... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a crisp, wintry evening, much like the one I'd just stepped out of. The city lights danced against the falling snow, casting a surreal glow on the towering structures that formed the skyline.

I was nestled in a corner of an upscale cafe, my laptop screen casting a soft, bluish glow onto my face.

The email notification from a co-worker of mine that has a hobby of sharing random legitimate and credible information around the globe, that had popped up caught my attention. The subject line,

 "CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION REGARDING HORIZON NOVA."

Curiosity sparked, without much hesitation, I swiftly opened the email, 
my eyes scanning the detailed contents that filled the screen. 

What I read left me stunned and deeply concerned for the models, though I could care less since I don't really have a connection with anyone there. 

The document painted a disturbing picture of Horizon Nova, a reputable modeling agency known for its innovative approach.

It detailed a sneaky operation within Horizon Nova, involving the exploitation of aspiring models and the alleged manipulation of their careers for ulterior motives.

The document spoke of systematic exploitation, models being coerced into contracts that constrained their choices, forcing them into compromising situations for the agency's gain. It outlined how aspirations were twisted, dreams manipulated, and lives altered for the sake of profit and power.

The unsettling revelations painted a dark shadow over the glamor and allure of the modeling industry, revealing a side that lurked beneath the surface, away from the spotlight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shockwaves echoed through me as I realized that the prestigious modeling agency, Horizon Nova, might not be what it appeared to be. 

There were whispers of unethical practices, hidden agendas, and exploitation within the very institution that (Y/N) might become a part of.

My mind raced with a mixture of disbelief and concern. 

The fact that (Y/N) is alive...

My mind is in chaos.

How does that happen..?

How can it be true..?

Why would she do that..?

Is she really that mad at me..?

Where is she now...?

I scrunch my hair in distress.

(Y/N) could be stepping into a web of deceit and manipulation without knowing the truth about the company she aspired to work for...

I was torn between conflicting emotions.

The lingering memories of (Y/N)...

My concern for her well-being...

And the unsettling truth about the potential dangers that Horizon Nova might cause to her...

Desperation fueled my actions as I tried to reach Hanji, hoping she might have some information or insight that could shed light on (Y/N)'s potential move. But my attempts at contacting Hanji remained futile, leaving me with an unsettling feeling of helplessness.

The sudden realization hit me.

(Y/N) might be stepping into a trap... 

A meticulously crafted face that concealed a darker reality.

As the weight of the information settled within me, I felt a sense of urgency and a desire to protect her from potential harm.

She's alive...

Does that mean...

 They are alive too?...

Our children...

Do I even have a right to call them mine..?

The chaos of thoughts spiraled within me, (Y/N) walking into a potentially hazardous situation at Horizon Nova sent a jolt of panic through my veins.

I was torn between the haunting memories of our shared past and the urgent need to ensure her safety. 

The information about Horizon Nova's unethical practices weighed heavily on my conscience, sparking a desire to protect her from the dangers that might lie ahead.

Questions swirled relentlessly in my mind.

How could I protect her?

Did she know about the agency's dark side?

Was she aware of the possible risks associated with joining Horizon Nova?

And more pressing than anything else.

Were our children safe..?

Are they alive..?

The thought of our children ignited a storm of emotions within me. 

If (Y/N) had resurfaced, did that mean they were alive too? The possibility that they might exist, growing up without my knowledge, sent waves of conflicting emotions crashing over me.

Guilt, regret, longing, and a profound sense of responsibility battled within me. The thought of having missed out on the lives of our children, if indeed they were alive, filled me with an indescribable ache.

Despite the complexities of our past, the truth remained.

They were part of me... 

A part I might have unknowingly neglected all these years...

Would they even know about me?

Questions and uncertainties piled up, leaving me feeling trapped in a whirlwind of emotions and unanswered inquiries.