2

Nani at top

I walk into science and take my seat next to Alison "hey doll!" She says happily "hi" I slam my books on my desk "what's up with you" she asks

"I dropped all my stuff in English and everyone was staring at me, even kian" I whisper his name "oh I see" she sighs and mr. Pletz comes in "good day class!" He says starting to write assignments on the black board.

45 mins later The bell rings time for lunch.

I walk to my locker to put my bag away and Allison comes too. "hey don't worry about what happened" she says putting in her combination.

I throw my books in and grab my lunch bag. "Ya I guess"

"You know what? Screw it let's go to taco bell" she says leaning on my locker "really?" I ask excitedly "ya I have my keyssss" she says dangling her keys in my face "lets go!"

It was still pouring so we ran to her jeep. when we jump in I cross my legs in Indian style. We sing loud and Im on Instagram.

One notification
Kian_lawley started following you.

"Allison" she raises her eyebrow but doesn't take her eyes off the road "yes?" "Kian..." she looks at me "kian what? is a duche? Ya I know" I shake my head "he followed me" he laughs "ya right ok nani" I shake my head "I'm serious look"

"I can't look dumb ass" she shakes her head and laughs "well he did" she smiles "oooh does someone have a crush?" I plug my nose "ew no way al"

"What he is cute" she makes her eyebrows dance "al your crazy Kian's a popular. we are nobody's and I'm okay with that" I say taking a piece of gum "ya ya I know" we pull into taco bell.

Kian's pov

I'm on my phone at lunch and wonder who was that girl in English? I saw her in science too. what other classes do I have with her.

"Hey justin who was that girl who fell in English" I ask him "who Nani?" I nod "oh ya that nerd, that's Nani Delgato I think" I shrug "oh"

I look up her name on Instagram nanidelgato search.

Found her I start to follow her. I put my phone in my pocket. "So what's kian doing after school ditchin us?" Braden says punching my arm "umm nothing really my moms making me uhh cook! Ya cook!" They look at me confused "cook?" I nod and smile

Nanis pov.

We get back in time before tutoring. I go to the library humming a 80's song. I walk in to see the librarian she waves at us and we smile.

"When does tutoring start?" I ask "5 minutes you already have your student though nani" she points with her pen to the back of the room.

I see a guy sitting with his hood up and blocking his face I raise my eyebrow and walk to the back pushing past books.

I tap his shoulder he jolts up and looks straight at me with sunglasses on. I jump up because he scared me. "woah are you here for the-" he pulls me down in a chair "shhhh!" He says putting his finger on his mouth "what are you doing?" He looks all around then he takes off his sunglasses and down his hood. I gasp. kian.