41

She starts breathing in and out obnoxiously almost as if she's imitating the noises I should be making.

"Come on ally" I say grasping my stomach once again. she nods and grabs my arms "lets go" she says confidently. I take a step and realize now that's my waters broke and there is a head about to come out of my vagina, I can't walk.

"SHIT" I yell in pain and she starts to pace thinking of ideas. "I can't carry you! What are we gonna do? Your family's already at your house for the party, so they can't help-"

"Ally instead of listing the reasons this may be a BAD situation to be in, maybe try to think of ideas to get me to the car and the hospital as soon as possible" I say snarling. she nods

"Kian!" She says joyfully

"What" I ask confused

"Kian might still be here! He could help carry you" hope spills from her lips.

"What no! He hates me!"

"How could a boy who got you pregnant not help you get to the hospital?" I look down

"Great!" She sprints out from under the bleachers. oh dear.

Ally's pov

"KIAN" I yell into the stadium as people begin to leave. I sprint as fast as I can over to a giant group of populars. I push through all of them and look for a tall brown haired boy.

"KIAN" I scream again and all of them look at me. I wave annoyed "where is kian" I see hands emerging from the crowd as they push people out of the way. he appears and crosses his arms "what ally" I run up to him and grab his arm "we need to go NOW" he pulls his arm away. "why"
"Not this again Kian" I lean into his ear "nanis water broke" his eyes are as big as saucers and his Adam's apple rises up his throat. "WHERE IS SHE" He yells at me

"Under the stadium." he runs faster than I've ever seen a mammal run. I jog slowly behind him.

Nanis pov

I hear fast footsteps and look up seeing Kian and ally run in "hurryyyy" I say dragging out the y.

He runs over to me "you ok"

"I don't know Kian, maybe my vagina is beginning to spread so a 8 pound human can be pushed out of it, how are you" I say sarcastically he rolls his eyes and grabs my under legs "owww" he rests his hand on my back as he sweeps me up and begins to jog to the car.

He sets me in the passenger seat and he jumps in driver as ally gets in the back.

He trucks it full speed ahead to the hospital.

We get there and he stops as I hold my breath. he honks the horn real loud and the doctors and nurses run out one has a wheelchair. They gently put me in it and begin to push me very fast down the halls. They roll me into a room that has the bed all set up. I get chills from the last time I was in the hospital.

The nurses help me into a hospital gown slipping my red graduation gown off. Kian looks away shyly. They lay me down and I huff and puff. they lift my gown and I set my legs up.

"7 cm" the nurse says to the other one and she nods and sets my legs down.

They begin to walk out "wait where are you going? Don't you need to like get this thing out of her?" Kian asks nervously

"The baby comes-" I groan "at 10 cm. I'm only at 7." I grasp my stomach and roll "I told you to read those pregnancy books with me"

He sighs "sorry" they laugh "how much longer" I ask they look at the monitors "not more than 2 hours" Kians eyes widen "TWO HOURS OF THIS?!" They laugh again and walk out. I grasp the bed.

"OWW" he looks at the monitor "ya that's a contraction" I give him the death glare. "ya thanks"

He takes out his camera.

"Well guys last time you saw me I was at a football field, and now you can clearly see I'm not" he laughs "I'm in a hospital because" he points the camera at me. I can see myself in the side thing and I look hideous. sweat dripping from my tangly hair. "what the hell are you doing?" I ask

"Vlogging" he says in a duhhhh voice. I roll my eyes he turns the camera toward himself. "anyway as you can obviously see Nani in all her glory is giving birth to my baby girl. we havent really figured out a name yet-" I cut him off.

"Margo" I say he turns around "what" he asks

"Margo her name will be Margo" I say to him sternly. he grins "alright"

"Well I guess we did figure out a name" he looks back to me and bites his lip

"You ready" I breath out heavily

"Let's do this."