25

Kian's pov

I walk to the nearest Panda Express and on my way there I see the football team.

I walk up to them. "Hey guys" I say smiling. they look at me then back down scratching the back of their necks.
"Guys?" I say patting Sams back. He shrugs me off.
Micael pulls my arm "kian we need to talk"
He sighs "kian we know about nani"

I look down "which thing" I whisper

"That she is in a coma. and... she's pregnant" I look up and he bites his lip. "what does that matter" I ask

"Well a lot of the guys are I guess.. uncomfortable" I jump back

"Why do you jump to conclusion it's mine?!" I yell
"Well is it??" He throws his hands

I crouch down "well ya.." He shakes his head and chuckles angrily "kian all I'm sayin is you need to explain yourself. ok?"

"You know what? I don't regret anything" I stand up and storm to the restaurant.

Nanis pov
I open my eyes again to see the hospital room. but I'm looking from a different point of view. I'm laying down.

I turn my head straining my neck for air. I breath in. where am I? I ask. I look at my arms. scars. my legs. scars. i look in the reflection on the monitor. scars.

I have a black eye and bandages wrapped everywhere. What is going on.

I hear the door open. turning the corner I see a very handsome man. he has a black shirt with a rainbow skull and kakis. his hairs pushed back and perfectly aligned. he's checking his phone and has a box of food with a panda on it.

He's not looking where he's walking but looks up to see me.

He looks back down then up again gasping. "NANI" he yells dropping the food. is he talking to me?

He runs up and hugs me. I scoot back giving him a concerned look. he puts his hand to my face cupping my cheek. at first I have no idea what he's doing. but his scent hits my nose and comforts me.

I dig my face more into his huge hand. "Thank god your awake" he starts to form tears in his eyes.

I shake my head. "I'm sorry who are you?" I ask.