22

"Mam what's going on?" I ask still shocked she walks right past me.

"Hello?" I say to a firefighter and he ignores me too.

"What's going on" I whisper and walk to the car again. I see my phone thrown on the sand of the beach. it flew out the window when I crashed. I run over to it and see a crack.

I press the on button. my screen glows with messages from my mom, kian, and allison.

I slide them

From mom- hi hon while your out grab milk love you

Nani where are you??

HELLOOO

three missed calls from mom.

From kian- I love you too.

Two missed calls from kian

From al pal- hey girl what's up???

Ok never mind then...?

I throw my phone across the sand and scream in agony.

I go back to the scene of the accident.

I see a man with short black hair sitting on the back of a ambulance crying.

"I swear I didn't see her!" He yells

"I didn't mean to kill her!"

My heart stops. I feel clammy and sweaty. my stomach does a flip.

"Dead?!" I yell and try to shake his shoulders he can't see me.

"Listen to me I can't be dead I have a boyfriend a baby, a life!" I yell now stomping my feet

"Well your damn lucky she's only in a coma. but if she does die, you will have charges filed." the police officer tells him.

I collapse onto the ground. "WHY" I cry and scream.

I cover my face with my hands screaming. people walk through me.

Kian's pov

I've been sitting in Nanis room for a day now.

Nanis mom has been here for the day too, her siblings coming in and out. she still hasn't woken up. its 2 in the morning. so ms Delgato is finally asleep. I turn on the tv on lowly and see the news.

There is a car accident picture. it has Nanis jeep and a picture of her on the side.

"Today's headline is a tragic car accident on south avenue that happened on Saturday, police report the teen Nani Delgato in the car accident was driving carelessly and is now in a serious coma."

I sit up disgusted. the screen switches to a man in his forties. "I didn't see her, I was just driving to work when her car came speeding out of no where"

It switches back to the blonde reporter. "doctors are trying their best to keep her alive. we just got word that Ms Delgato is in fact pregnant." I jump up and gasp.