40

No one told me it was going to be this hard. I'm not ready. no matter how hard I tried to convince myself, every single night as I lied in my bed I would pray and scream into my pillow to take back what I did to ruin what I had with kian. I imagine what it would be like if I never kissed that dumb ass jc, maybe me and kian would be walking from the podium after my amazing speech as we held hands and kissed eachother and he caressed my stomach as I told him it was a girl. he would smile and pick me up and spin me as I complemented his shining smile and glistening eyes and he would notice my short hair and laugh in amazement. My heart would flutter and he would kiss my cheek.

My thought shatters as ally shakes my shoulders "yo Nani you've been doing that a lot lately, you ok?" I nod. even though I'm anything but ok. I feel a cramp in my stomach.

"I'm gonna throw u-" before I can finish I blow chunks all over my feet.

"AHHHH" ally screams while laughing and I frown while wiping my mouth "I feel gross" I say laughing again and turning around and seeing kian making a grossed out yet still confused face.

"Let's clean you up" she says taking my hand and leads me to the bathroom under the stadium. we wash up my feet and she fixes my hair, as we leave I feel another sharp pain in my stomach again.

I stop and bend over "owwww" I say grasping my stomach

"You ok?" ally asks as I nod and she keeps walking as I feel tingling and another burning pain, I look down as a wet liquid pours from my gown. "oh god" I whisper as another one comes.

"Ally" I whisper

"Come onnnn" she says laughing pulling my arm I shake my head pointing to the ground with the water she looks at it and gasps

"NO" I look up and nod

"Ally.. my water just broke"