20

Nanis pov

I wake up to the sound of rain. I smile because who dosent love rain in the morning?

I stretch and hear music from downstairs. it's hey there Delilah my moms favorite song. I can smell food cooking.

I get up and put on my shorts, yes I sleep with no pants on. no judging. and some high socks.

I walk down from my room on the very top floor to the kitchen. "hi" I say as I enter "morning" my mom says pushing bacon around on a skillet. "smells good" I say smiling she nods.

"Nani we need to talk about... you know" I nod as she hands me a plate of eggs with bacon and orange juice.

"What do you want to talk about" I ask "what are you going to do with it" she asks concerned with her coffee.

"Well I don't know.... I kinda wanted to... keep it?" I say questioningly.

"Keep it?! Nani what are you going to do with a baby. your only going to be 19!" She says angrily

"Well when I'm 19 I can move out and take care of myself. mom if I wanted to I could right now!" She sighs "well... I guess it could work" she smiles at me.

"Thanks mom" I smile back she pats my back.

I go upstairs. my stomach is now getting bigger so I wear loose clothes.

I put on Kian's vans shirt which is big on me and a pair of loose jean shorts.

I slide my flip flops on and go downstairs. I pick up my keys. "Where you goin" my mom asks

"I don't know" I laugh and go outside to my car. I roll all the windows down because it stopped raining and drive. I drive and drive, not knowing where I'm going and honestly, not caring.

Your song by Elton John comes on. I turn it up and slide my sunglasses on.

"Don't have much money but, boy if I did. I'd buy a big house where we both could live"

I put my hand out the window and make little air waves.

"I hope you don't mind! I hope you don-"

HONK

I spin my head fast to see a black suv swerve and speed right toward me.

I wince and everything goes black.

Kian's pov

Anthony and I are sitting on the couch. "so how are you and that chick" he asks me handing me the bag of chips.

"That chick has a name" I say laughing

"Oh sorry, nani" he laughs along.

My phone rings.

"Hold on" i put up my finger to him and put a chip in my mouth.

"Hello?" I ask chewing
"Hello is this mr lawley?" A lady on the other line asks

"Yes.. who is this?" I ask

"I'm calling from the Northern Teir hospital. you need to come in immediately" she says urgent. I stand

"What happened who's hurt!?"
"I'm afraid your wife got into a very serious car accident."

I hang up and sprint out the door to my car.