16

Kian's pov

It's been three weeks since Nani told me the big news, we've kept it on the down low, but her mom is getting suspicious. I've been going over a lot more lately. today she's coming to my house, we have a doctor appointment.

There's only 3 more weeks left in the school year and we have done awesome at not telling anyone. but Nanis getting bigger, fast. the other day in science Alyssa came up to her.

"Hey Nani" she said

"Oh hi Alyssa" Nani replies. Nani went to walk over to the stapler when Alyssa's shoe 'accidently' got in the way.

She fell. hard. smacking her body and stomach on the floor. I screamed "NANI!" knowing something could have happened to the baby and push Anthony out of the way "what the hell" he said as I run up to Nani. She's trying to push herself up "Oh god no" I pull her up and see her holding her stomach.

I whisper "are you ok" in we ear and she nods "I think" and I pick her up leading her to the seat. Everyone's staring at us and I sit her down and whisper again "is the baby fine" she nods "I think so. I didn't fall too hard."

That was Wednesday it's Friday.

schools over so I'm picking Nani up and were heading to the doctors.

Nanis pov

I jump in Kian's car "hi" I say as he takes my hand.

"What's up" he asks me as I frown, "I've been having mood swings and morning sickness, my mom has noticed this morning" I say upset he looks at me slightly while driving

"Did you tell her" he asks "well I know I need to, but I didn't. not yet at least." I say looking out the window.

We pull into the children's hospital and I get out kian grabbing around my waist. We walk to the front desk.

"Hi how may I help you" her name tag reads Jessica she talks with a small lisp. Kian speaks up "we have an appointment under lawley. or Delgato, whichever."

"Alright ms Delgato we will be heading back to the room if you'd follow me." she smiles and says standing. we follow her to the room where I sit on the table.

"The doctor will be right with you" I nod and see Kian's nervous I smile at him ensuring him it's going to be fine.

The doctor walks in and says hello. I say hi back and she lays me down on the bed.
"Now how far along are you?" She asks and I reply "six weeks" she nods and lifts my shirt revealing my slightly inflamed stomach.

Kian stands and walks up to my bed side. he takes my hand as she turns off the lights. she applies this warm gel like substance on my stomach and rubs it in a circle. I giggle because I'm ticklish.

She turns the projecter on and places the remote like thing on my stomach. Kian squeezes my hand.

On the screen I see the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

My baby.