21

I run to my car. jumping in I speed to the hospital, how could this happen? I talked to her just last night. she had texted me that she loved me. and I didn't answer.

God am I an idiot. What about the baby, oh no what about my baby.

I drive so fast I'm there in ten minutes.

I run to the desk "NANI DELGATO" I yell "Hun you can't go up there" she says "what?! Why not?" I scream

"She's under serious watch in the ICU" I collapse to the ground. "please" I scream

She looks around and sighs "alright room 145 on floor 3."

I run to the elevator and jump in.

Running down the hall I feel tears stain my face.

I swing open the door. I see her.

She's laying on a bed machines hooked to her arm, head, and stomach.

I jog to her bedside. she has a white wrap around her forehead, a huge black and blue mark on her eye, scratches and scars all over her arms. the second half of her body is covered in a blanket.

Her eyes are shut and mouth parted lightly making her lips pout. her whole face is pale. lifeless. dead. I see on the chair her clothes. she was wearing my shirt.

I look at the monitors. one had her resting heart rate, another has her blood type pumping into her body.

One more with the picture of my baby. I hear the little heart beat.

Grabbing her hand I kiss it. I see a tear drop on her hand. "please move babe" I whisper

Nanis pov.

All I see is white spot lights. where am I?

"How wonderful life is when your in the world" I hear your song play... wasn't i just listening to this.

I start to see clearly. I see the scene of a brutal car accident. there's.. wait a yellow jeep, that's what car I have and a big black SUV.

I start to walk up. I hear the music playing from the yellow jeep.

"And you can tell every body, this is your song"

I see cop cars pulled in circles around the accident and ambulances. there are three firemen trying to lift the jeep. I see a hand out from under it.

The hand has black nails, and a.. blue bracelet? I look at my wrist. Same exact thing.they lift the car all the way up and two more men come over and pick up the girl.

They run her to the ambulance. I run following them.

I see her face.

It's me.

"what the fuck"