9

Nanis pov

We break our kiss once more, I start to giggle and whisper "to date me you got to chase me" I start to run away

"Oh you did not go there" he says laughing "oh but I did!" I yell back running through the hall way and down the steps. I hear him chasing me and laughing. I run out the doors and into the grass and turning around a tree and seeing him coming up to me fast pinning me to the ground my back bumping off the hard earth.

"Ow" I say laughing. he looks into my eyes and calms down sighing, still on top of me . I reach up and push his hair back he grins putting his head in my palm. my face gets serious and I sit up. I push my lips on his. He moves them around and pins my arms on the round in smile.

We deepen the kiss. "Nani Delgato will you please go on a date tonight with me?"

I sit up again and tap my chin raising my eyebrow "hmmmm" I say grinning he bumps me with his shoulder I laugh "yes" I say smiling and he kisses me again. "now please may you take a lady home?"

He stands up and stretches his hands out for me to take. I do and smile. we walk hand in hand to his car.

We pull into my drive way. I lean over the center console and kiss his cheek. "thanks" I say I open the door and jump out "I will pick you up at 7 ok?" I nod and shut the door.

I walk inside humming to myself. "Anyone home?" I yell "over here!" I hear from the living room, Vivian's laying on the couch with soup and the tv on. "hey" I say smiling "hi" she coughs "you sick?" I ask she nods.

I run up the steps to my room.

I tear through my closet and finally choose my outfit. I pick a black bandeau top ,gold andwhite high waisted shorts, light pink she's with gold tips, gold necklace with crosses, at least 7 rings and a white hand held purse.

I paint my nails metallic black. I decide to put on a tiny bit of eyeliner and mascara.

By their me I finish I check my phone and it's 6:45. I get nervous. will he come?

I go down stairs and sit on the steps on my phone. I stand pacing back and forth looking out the window. I check my phone once again. 7:04. he's not coming oh no. am I second guessing myself? I should trus-

Breaking me from my thoughts someone knocks on the door. My heart jumps.

I open the door slowly...