2} Internet Boyfriend - Grayson

Your POV:

You collect your bag from the luggage carousel. You had just travelled by plane to New Jersey where you internet boyfriend lives. You had never met him before, only text, called, FaceTimed and skyped for over a year.

You were a fan who he followed on Twitter and Dmed you. You started talking a lot and after a while you became close friends and that grew into a lot more. He knew you were a fan who loved him with all your heart and you both shared your love for each other however he still classed you as a friend/fan. It wasn't until he started tweeting about you saying;

'I can't wait to see you'

'Wish you could see how I really feel'

'I want more'

You used to ask him wether they were about you and he always reply with 'maybe😉'.

The fans grew suspicious and found out that he had been talking to you because there was a snap chat of Ethan teasing Grayson about his crush on you.

That day Grayson admitted his feelings to you and today you were going to meet him, your boyfriend.

You closed your eyes, inhaling and exhaling gripping your suit case tightly. You stepped out of the sliding doors and out where people stood holding signs reading name.

You admit you are both nervous and excited. What if he didn't like you? What if he doesn't like your weight? What if he's an ass in real life? Your thoughts muttered in the back of your head as your hands became clammy.

As you looked around the room for any name reading 'Y/N' you couldn't see any. After 5 minutes you stood in the waiting area. Grayson, Ethan and Cameron were coming to pick you up and take you to your hotel which is near their house.

Your pick at your nails as you nervously wait for them to hold a sign up or call you.

"Y/N!" You hear a deep voice shout. Turning you don't see anyone looking at you or interested in you.

"Y/N!!" You hear again and turn again seeing a running Grayson coming towards you. Your heart flutters as you see his wide arms open and that face which you would stare at for hours as you skyped. You run towards him with your arms wide open and run into his arms as your arms wrap around his neck and your legs hook around his waist and your head hides into his neck as you cry with happiness. You smile so hard your jaw hurts as Grayson laughs toppling over from the forceps your run, holding your thighs, to stop you from dropping.

You both sit on the floor of the airport, you straddling Grayson and him holding your thighs as he was before.

Pulling away from the hug you stare at Grayson's angelic face.

"Hi." He speaks looking into your eyes.

"Hi." You smile. He leans into kiss you and you kiss him back. Cupping your hands over his cheeks as you close your eyes, kissing him passionately.

Grayson kisses your forehead after you pull away.

"I love you, beautiful." He grins kissing your lips again.

"I love you." You reply.

[a/n:
I think this is my favourite one that I've written tbh
All the love - Ella]