10} Fans Find Out You're Dating - Ethan

Your POV:

You sit with your phone face down on your lap, while sitting on the couch, your legs lazily over Ethan's lap and his hand caresses your calve. Smiling, you watch Ethan as he grins looking through old photos in his family photo album.

You're pulled out of state as your phone vibrates multiple times. You roll your eyes thinking its your friends who are probably arguing again on the group chat you were invited in earlier that day. But your eyebrows furrow as many Twitter notifications show your the screen.

'My new otp Y/N and Ethan!!!'

'I knew they were dating omg so cute😊'

'Slag'

'I'm so happy for you both, congrats!💜'

'Please do a yt video together!😱'

'Ethan, you can do so much better than this trash'

'Is this true?! Omfg'

Your mind is racing and your eyes are about to pop open as your phone keeps vibrating.

"Ethan, what should I do?" You say as your show the screen of your phone to Ethan. He smiles as he uses his index finger to scroll though however your phone carries on vibrating causing the notifications to go back to the top.

"This is great babe!" He says as he hugs your waist. "Now we can post whatever picture we want together and not have second thoughts about it." He grins.

"Yeah, but Ethan I was ready for the fans to know." I sigh unlocking your phone. "Should I say something?" You ask, as you stare at the whats happening?

"No, I will." He pats your leg as you here the sound of the keyboard. After he puts his phone down and moves your onto his lap, burying his face in your hair and kissing your neck.

"What did you say?" You ask turning your head to face you.

"You'll see." He winks with a giggle. You smile poking him cheek.

-

@/ethangdolan: So happy rn! A massive thankyou to everyone who has been so lovely and congratulated my beautiful Girlfriend and I, love you❤️

[a/n: I'm back!!! How are you guys? It's been a while, I hope you are all okay. Uhm I've done the requests so I'll update with them during the Easter holidays sorry that you've had to wait all this time. I've had a tough time with everything but I felt bad so I thought I should have updated today (-: if I can be bothered I'll update later on too haha
All the love - Ella]