24} He's Your Brothers Best Friend - Grayson [Part 2]

[a/n: I had no idea what to write for this so I decided to sleep on it for a while bc I like my imagines to be as realistic as possible]

-

WARNING: sexual content (I'm sorry mum)

-

Your POV:

It was the summer holidays and you were currently packing for your holiday in Spain.

Your parents had aloud you to take a friend as for your brother too. However all your friends were away for a school trip which you couldn't go to because of your holiday in Spain. So your mum insisted to take Grayson as you and your brother were both friends with him.

-

Sitting on the plane, you looked out of the window as you feel a hand on your thigh. Swiftly, you turn your head to be faced with a smirking Grayson.

"Hey, baby. Why are you ignoring me?" He asks a frown now shown in his face and his eyebrows are furrowed. Leaning your head forward and looking at your brother who is already asleep, you sigh in relief.

"I'm not." You fight back, "I'm just really tired." Grayson nods understandably as you did have to wake up a 3:45 am.

"Why don't you get some sleep then?" His thumb traces circles on your thigh. "Here, you can lean on me, and I promise I won't try anything while your sleeping." He winks as he pulls up the arm rest which is in between you both. You move you body so your head his on his chest. His hands caresses your hair, his lips gently kisses it and your eyes begin to droop.

-

"Mum!" You shout from upstairs your temporary bedroom. "Where's my bikini?!" You and your family, and of course Grayson were going to the lake today. However you were also a bit nervous to be wearing a bikini in front of your family, Grayson had already practically seen you naked since you both had tried things together and the shower incident the other day.

"Have you checked your suitcase?" Your mum asks walking into the room you were in.

"No." You groan walking to your suitcase and finding nothing there.

"Here it is, y/n." You mum holds your bikini in her hands. "It was in the draw." You nod, knowing that your mum always finds everything even if you've already looked in that place.

Slipping into your bikini you wear your denim shorts and a loose t shirt over it.

As you pack your bag for the beach, arms wrap around your waist and lips attach your neck. With a moan you turn around to look into Grayson's big gorgeous eyes.

"My parents or brother could walk in any second." You whisper against his lips as you look at the closed door hoping it won't open any time soon.

"I locked it, baby." His lips brush against yours and you whimper for the feeling of his lips against yours.

Grayson growls as his teeth bite into your bottom lip and he tugs his back then letting go as it makes a pop sound. Your hands slide up his toned chest as you reach up to his neck on your tippy-toes.

"Good." You nip his neck and he moans rolling his head back. You suck, bite and swirl your tongue on the growing bruise as you back his legs to the bed.

"Stop, baby. I want to make you feel good." He growls, grabbing your hips, pressing his thumbs on your hip bones and pressing them against his as he grinds them together.

Grayson holds the bottom of your t shirt in his fingers before lifting it over your head as you lift your arms up.

"You're so beautiful." He says before kissing your shoulder, then trailing kisses down to your stomach. His fingers hook the loops on your shorts as he bends down on his knees. He kisses across your stomach, kissing your scars and faint, almost transparent squiggly lines which you're both embarrassed and insecure about.

"So, so, so beautiful." As he kisses your stomach his hands slide up your sides, still kneeling on the floor. His hands feel cold against your skins as they hover up your arms before unhooking your bikini-top strap, then putting it on the floor beside him.

Your body shakes and you whimper under his gentle touch. His teasing dives you over the edge and the thought of getting caught makes it even better.

Grayson's hands trail down to the waistband of your shorts again and tugging then down with one pull. You gasp as his teeth pull at your bikini bottoms. His teeth lets go and pings against your creamy skin.

"I love this on you." His fingers pull down your bikini bottom. "More off though." He bites his lip as you step out of them.

His finger grazes your folds and you suck in a breathe from the contact.

"So wet for me baby." He moans swirling his finger on you, before moving his fingers to your thighs.

His hands holds your thick thighs and he moves his lips kissing your skin. Moving his tongue across to your inner thighs, biting and licking as he get closer to your core. You try to close your legs and wriggle as his tongue swipes your folds and his hands hold your hips tightly so you stay still.

"Stay still, baby." He murmurs before swiping his tongue across you again. He moves his kneeling legs more towards you. Swiping, licking, biting his tongue swirls over your core.

Your body becomes sweaty, he looks up at your teasingly through his eyelashes as he watches you become undone under in touch.

As you start to shake, he slips his finger into you, pumping it in and out of you.

"Grayson." You loudly moan.

"Shush, baby girl. You have to be quiet." He mutters against your folds. Your moans grow louder and you bite you lip to stop them. "Good girl." He says kissing your core again before adding another finger into.

As you reach your climax, his tongue sucks your clit and his fingers move quickly in and out of you.

"Grayson-I-" You moan biting down on your lip making it bleed.

"Cum, baby, for me." He encourages and you release around his fingers. You whimper at the loss of his fingers and tongue as he stands, looking down at you. He states into your eyes and puts his fingers into his mouth, licking them.

"Mmm." Grayson moans stepping towards you and wrapping his arms around your waist bringing your body to his. "You were so good for me baby." He kisses your lips, holding your bottom lip between his teeth. You nod as he lets you lip go.

Grayson's hands slide done to your arse, holding and squeezing it in his hands.

"Ba-" Grayson's voice his cut of by the opening of the door. Your eyes widen as you push Grayson towards your bathroom and grabbing the towel that you had put in your beach bag.

Your brothers head pops from the door and you awkwardly stand, your towel wrapped around your sweaty body.

"Woah, sorry I'll knock next time." Y/b/n awkwardly says covering his eyes with his hands.

"It's fine." You say shyly, gripping the top of the towel tightly.

"Uh, have you seen Grayson? I haven't seen him anywhere." He sighs, his hands still covering his eyes. You laugh biting your lip at the reminder of the event that had just happened.

"No, sorry. If I see him, I'll tell him you were looking for him." I say before he closes the door and you wait a second before running into your bathroom to find Grayson sitting on the bath tub. He pouts as he seed your covered body.

"That was close." You sigh, sitting next to you as you run your fingers through your hair.

"You're so innocent, baby." He bites his lip before connecting your lips to his.

"But you love it." You breathe, pulling away from the kisses.

-

After the holiday in Spain, your brother caught you and Grayson making out in the basement. At first he was mad until he found out what Grayson meant to you. You now are together (boyfriend & girlfriend).

[a/n: this was so awkward to write this because my parents kept walking into my room😳
Comment what you think (;
All the love - Ella]