4} He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend - Ethan

[a/n:

I'm new at writing Imagines on here so if you have any suggestion or requests I can write them and post them!]

-

Your POV:

Sitting on the couch, you wait for Ethan to pick you up because he wanted to hang out. You both had been going out with each other for a while now, you've kissed and made out a lot. But your not official. You don't even know if Ethan wants to be official. Yes, when he introduces you to his friends or family he says that your his girlfriend which became a shock to you the first time but it felt natural in the end.

When you hear the door bell, you shoot up and rush to the door. Before opening it you flatten your hair and pull up your jeans which had slipped down.

Opening the door you are greeted with a grinning Ethan his usual trousers and t shirts. You grin back at him.

"You look beautiful, babe." He winks as he takes your hand. None of you were legal to drive yet so you both walked to the park.

The sun was already setting and the moon was glowing brighter. As you both lay on the grass and watch stars appear in the dark sky, Ethan's hand clasps yours and he scoots his body towards yours. [a/n: while I was writing this I kept on thinking about Jake naming the star Miley from Hannah Montana, and getting a certificate, I thought I would share that lol]

"Hey, Y/N?" Ethan asks as your eyes begin to shut. "Don't fall asleep on me." He laughs.

"I'm just resting my eyes." I giggle as I open one eye and turn on your side to face him.

"Be my girlfriend, Y/N." Ethan says. He doesn't ask or suggest he tells you.

"Do I not get a say in wether or not I'm your girlfriend?" You laugh.

He hushes you. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He teases you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Does that mean you can bring me pizza and chocolate coated strawberries?" You giggle nuzzling your head into his chest.

"It does mean I will give you pizza and chocolate coated strawberries." He smiles, you can't see his smile but you can feel his cheeks pressed against your tighten.

"I guess so then." You jokingly sigh. "I would love to be, Ethan." You grin ear to ear as you both tightly hug each other.