43} Grayson Imagine For Nora

For: @dolantwinsareluh
-

A Cute Imagine; Fun Fair

-

"I've already bought the tickets!" Grayson exclaims taking the bunch of tickets from his pickets before giving you half of the amount. "What do you want to do first?" He ask you, taking your a hand as you both step through the arch and you both scan the rides and stores.

"The carousel?" You suggest and his eyes widen like a little kid.

-

Unable to control your laugher your stand on the plastic horse as you go around in circles on the carousel, you and Grayson had lost count of how many times you had been on this ride.

"My horse is faster than yours!" Grayson shouts as he gets into a jockey position, head down and bum up.

"Yeah right!" You laugh copying his position.

"Come on Gertrude!" He yells and lifts his arm up, pretending to lassue in the sky.

"If your naming your horse Gertrude, I'm naming mine Sheila." Grinning you face ahead, looking at the other people enjoying the ride.

-

"Can we go to that stall?" Grayson asks, pointing at the stall with the massive bears around it. "I want to win you one." He grins, taking your hand and not even waiting for an answer.

He drags you towards the stall, laughing and starring in awe at his toned arm, as his grip on your hand tightened him muscled arms flexed and you gaped at the thought of his arms around you.

You were so in thought around his muscled arms that you hadn't realised he was fishing his hand in his pocket to get a ticket out.

"That's five hits then sir." The older man said who sat behind the stall, wearing black pants, a red and white striped shirt, red braces (suspenders idk?) and a yellow star hat which had a red ribbon around it. "You have to try throw the balls into the bucket without it bouncing out, if you get two or over in then you can have a big teddy and if you get one then you can have a small teddy, good luck!" He cheered and you giggled, already feeling the embarrassment of he doesn't get it in.

Grayson nodded, taking one of the red balls in his hand, looking at the lob-sided green bucket. He raises his arm, before throwing it he turns his head towards you and his right eye drops into a wink and then he lightly throws the ball into the bucket.

The ball lands into the bucket but then rolls back out, you cover your mouth to hide your laugh that is threatening to fall past your lips.

"Hmm, okay." Grayson laughs, shaking his head and picking up another. He faces the bucket again, his face in a concentrated frown and he bites his lip before lightly throwing the ball again.

He throws his arms up in the air when the ball stays in the bucket and you clap, leaning against the stall.
~
"Which one would you like, sir?" The man asks behind the stall, one hand holding a giant brown bear and the other holding a giant pink elephant.

"Nora..which one do you want?" Grayson races his eyebrows looking at your and giving you a grin as you awkwardly stand before looking at the giant teddies.

"The elephant please." You shyly smile. The man nods handing Grayson the elephant and then Grayson turns to you.

"For you, beautiful." He gives you the giant teddy and kisses your cheek. You feel you cheeks become hot and you know your blushing like crazy so you look down. His fingers hook under your chin, tilting your head to look at him. Before you can look at him properly, he has already pressed his lips against your, interlocking them.

-

On the way back home, your sandals were rubbing on your feet and your arms felt dead. Grayson was holding your hand before turning to you. Thinking he's going to tell you something, you stop to but you turn to see him crouching on the floor his hands already unbuckling your sandals.

Resting your hand on his back as he helps you step out of them, you feet stand on the cold concrete.

Your eyebrows narrow and you muffle a laugh as Grayson tries to squeeze the elephants feet into your sandals.

"What?" He looks at you as you laugh at him. "His feet were getting cold!" He shrieks in excitement when he finally gets them on. "Now get on my back." He turns his back to you and he holds his arms out to you from his behind.

With a huff you jump onto his back and he hands you your elephant teddy and put that on your back to.

[a/n: bad ending ik I'm so ill! )))))))''': I love the name Nora omg😍
All the love - Ella]