64} Gym Teacher!Ethan

Imagine Gym Teacher!Ethan pushing you on after an hour of an intense workout session. His tight blue vest top showed his toned, muscular body as his fist gripped the weight that he held in his hand causing his arms to clench and his tanned, sweaty skin tightened around his aching muscles.

Your body began to shake as you felt yourself coming to a halt, the sweat dripping from your hairline cooled you down and the tired adrenaline helped you raise from your push-up position to walk over to your bench to get your cooking water which you had been craving since you had started to work out.

The room around you felt hot and sweaty as Gym Teacher!Ethan made his way towards you, his forehead set in a frown as his hands rest on his hips while he bites his lip looking down at your long, pale legs in your short gym shorts.

"Why did you stop." His heavily breathes, his Addams Apple bobs as he watches your pink, dry lips wrap around the top of your water bottle while the water fills your cheeks before swallowing.

"I needed some water." You slowly reply, he would usually let you have water breaks, however you wouldn't usual wear short gym shorts, instead you would normally wear thick joggers which hid your thighs.

"Why?"

"Because I was thirtsy."

"Are you sure that's the only thing your thirsty for?" He whispered seductivly before his hand moved across his crotch, his lustful eyes on yours before....

[a/n: not doing part 2 so you can all imagine what you want to happen next..I wrote this while watching The Lucky One, I'm sobbing and so in love with Zac fuck me
All the love - Ella]