The Eight Harrys

When I was younger, the clouds were a clear blue. Now, I look up to see the sky is grey. Evil is literally in the air. It's everywhere. We need our swords and shields. We need our heroes, our Justice League, our Avengers. We need a light to make the darkness go away.

My name is Irina Black. Yes, I'm the youngest member of the Noble and Ancient Family of House Black. I am the daughter of Sirius Black and Harley Evans. I am a Halfblood Witch who lived with my werewolf godfather.

Me and my family of four are one of the swords. It's me, Sirius, Remus and my cousin, Tonks, who recently married Remus.

I sat on the porch, looking up at the sky.

My father came outside

My father came outside. "Irina. It's not safe out here", Sirius said. Especially not for me since I'm the only one who knows about Harry's Horcruxes hunt, but of course, I didn't tell him that.

"I finished packing", I said. I packed Fainting Fancies, Darkness powder, my toy mouse, a few clothes and my wand.

"Irina, what's wrong?" Sirius asked.

"What has this world become?" I asked.

"A very dark one indeed", Sirius said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Sirius. Iris. We should get going", Remus said.

Me and my father walked inside. I grabbed my bag. It looked like there wasn't a lot of things in it, but my sack was packed.

All four of us got out of the house. The wind blows hard. So hard, one of the trees next to our house fell down.

Me, Sirius, Remus and Tonks grabbed each other's hands. We used Apparation to get to the Burrow, where the Weasleys lived.

When we got to the house, Mrs. Weasley opened the door. "Quick, quick. Get inside", she said. Me and my family got inside. I hugged Ginny while Mrs. Weasley closed the door. Mrs. Weasley turned around and hugged me.

Me and Ginny went up to Ginny's room. I put my sack on the bed. Ginny looked at me. We have been friends for a long time that Ginny could tell when I'm upset and I can tell when she's upset.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked.

"First, Cedric Diggory. Then, Jack. Now, Dumbledore. Blimey, Dumbledore is gone. I'm...I just don't want to know who else is to go", I said.

Ginny hugged me.

"What's up, Sunshine?"

"We don't get a hug, Irina Black?"

I looked at the twins. I smiled. I ran towards them and hugged him. Hermione and Ron got into the room. I hugged them both.

Mad-eye came into the room. "It's time to leave. Black, you're staying here", he said.

"But I want to help", I said.

"You will stay here and wait for us to come back. This mission will be dangerous. You could get hurt or die", Mad-eye said.