Bill and Fleur's wedding

I woke up the next morning. The pain was gone as if it were never there. I looked at my legs. My knee had a robotic leg attached to it.

I got off the bay window and steadily stood up. I walked slowly towards the kitchen. Ginny walked into the room. She was already wearing her dress for the wedding. She ran towards me.

"Hey, take it easy", Ginny said as wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"It barely hurts", I said.

"You should take it easy", Ginny said.

"I'm not going to miss the wedding", I said.

"I know. Just...take it easy, okay?" Ginny asked. I nodded.

Sirius came into the room. "Irina. You're awake", he said.

"Good morning, Dad", I said.

"You must take it easy", Sirius said.

"I know. Ginny already gave me the same speech. I must get ready. I'll be fine. I promise", I said. I walked towards Ginny's room.

--

I wore my dress for Bill and Fleur's wedding.

I looked into the mirror in Ginny's room. I turned around when I heard footsteps.

Neville was standing by the door. "Neville?" I asked. I walked towards him and kissed him.

Neville looked at my leg. "Irina", he said.

"It's alright. It's just...a scratch", I said.

"A scratch?" Neville asked. I laughed at his tone and expression. I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

"I missed you", I said.

"I missed you too", Neville said.

--

I was sitting outside on the porch. I looked at the sky. A happy day. A clear sky.

Of course, it wasn't safe me or anyone else. Mostly me. I knew something that everyone else didn't. The only ones who know are me, Harry, Hermione and Ron.

Remus came outside. He sat beside me. "How are you feeling?" Remus asked me.

"My leg feels better", I said.

"Irina, I know that these are frightening times, but you must stay strong, sweetheart", Remus said.

"I know", I said.

"Iris, I want you to take it easy".

"I heard the same old from two people. I'll be fine. It just takes some getting used to".