The Iris

Sirius, Remus, Bill and Fleur sat on the ground next to a bonfire. "We should rest here tonight", Bill said.

"I won't rest. Not while Iris is in trouble. We'll continue moving", Sirius said.

"You haven't slept in days. You won't save her if you're not rested", Fleur said.

"She's right, Sirius", Remus said. "We'll take turns staying awake in case Death Eaters come. I'll go first".

Sirius sighed. "Fine. But we're getting up by sunrise", he said.

Later that night, Remus stood by a tree looking out for Death Eaters. He thought about Iris. About Harley.

Remus walked into the kitchen to see Harley cooking breakfast. She looked at him and smiled.

"You're up early", Remus said.

"The baby woke me up", Harley said. Harley was 6 months in. She touches her baby bump.

"And how is she?" Remus asked.

"She's happy and energized, unlike me".

"Well she certainly gets it from her father", Remus said. Harley smiled.

"Speaking of which, I must talk to you about the baby. Me and Sirius have had a talk and well, we want you to be the godfather of our child", Harley said.

"Harley-"

"And before you decline, hear me out. You were the first person we thought of. And you're friends with Sirius and you've treated me like a sister. There's no one we trust more", Harley rambled.

"Harley please-"

"And before you say that you're too dangerous, I disagree. And if something happens to me and Sirius, I know you'll take care of her and you'll keep her safe. And you'll tell her that her mama and papa loves her", Harley says. Harley tears up on the last sentence.

"Harley, take a deep breath", Remus said. "I was going to say that I'd be honored to be your daughter's godfather".

Harley smiled. "She'll be lucky to have you, Remus John Lupin", Harley says.

"And you'll be a wonderful mother, Harley Iris Black", Remus said.

Sirius woke up and walked towards Remus. "I should be on the lookout. I will wake everyone when the sun comes up", Sirius said.

Remus nodded. He walked towards the bonfire. Sirius stood by the tree, thinking about Harley and Iris.

Harley sat on the ground. She wore a white dress.

The baby sat next to her, playing with her toys

The baby sat next to her, playing with her toys. She wore a black and white dress.

Sirius came and stood by the doorway

"...and Uncle James is coming, Auntie Lily is coming, your cousin Harry is coming. And Remus is coming", Harley says to the baby. The baby coos happily. "Yes, Remus is coming over. Are you excited?"

The baby puts her teddy bear in her mouth. She takes it out of her mouth and babbles. Harley laughs.

Sirius smiled at them both. Harley looked at him and smiled. He walked towards them and sat next to them.

Harley and Sirius kissed. The baby was too busy eating her teddy bear to notice. Sirius and Harley Black looked at the baby. The baby crawled towards Sirius.

Sirius picked her up and kissed her head. "I never want this to end", Harley said.

"Me neither", Sirius said.