Christmas at Grimmaulds

Me and Sirius spent all December at Grimmaulds place. Remus and Tonks had spent December at Tonks's parents house. So it's just been me, father and Kreacher.

I woke up on Christmas morning. I got dressed for the day.

I walked down the stairs

I walked down the stairs. I heard voices in the kitchen. They didn't belong to my father.

"Where is she?"

I knew that voice. I smiled. Mrs. Weasley came out of the kitchen. She looks at me. "Iris", She said. I hugged Mrs. Weasley. "Are you alright, dear?"

"Yes, I'm alright", I said.

Ginny walked out of the kitchen. "Ginny", I said. Me and Ginny ran towards each other. We hugged each other tightly.

"Thank goodness you're alright", Ginny said.

"I missed you", I told her.

"I missed you too", Ginny said. We stopped hugging and she looked at me. "I've been worried about you".

"I'm alright", I said.

"Sunshine", Fred and George said as they walked towards me. They both hugged me.

"Irina", Mr. Weasley said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Hi Mr. Weasley", I said.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Yes", I said.

"It's good to have you back".

"It's good to be back".

"Irina".

Mr. Weasley steps out of the way to reveal Luna coming out of the kitchen.

I smiled at Luna. "Luna", I said as I walked towards her. We both hugged each other. I was happy to know that her and Ginny were safe. Especially after Bellatrix and Lucius Malfoy threatened them.

Neville came out of the kitchen. "Neville", I said. We walked towards each other. Our lips smashed into each other's.

--

We all sat at the table. Me, Neville, Luna and the Weasley family. Bill and Fleur were with us. Ron was still with Hermione and Harry. I hope they're all alright.

I sat next to Ginny and Luna. Across from us, on the other side of the table was Fred, George and Neville. Bill and Fleur stood at the other end of the table. Bill gave her a gift. After she opened the gift, Fleur kissed Bill.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley stood at the end of the table. "Open your gifts. Go on. I want to see your faces", Mrs. Weasley said.

I opened my gift to see a light brown sleeveless fur jacket. "It's beautiful", I said.

"I glad you like it, dear", Mrs. Weasley said.