Proper burial

I played Lily and Harley's lullaby on the piano at the beach house months later.

Bill and Fleur were in the kitchen

Bill and Fleur were in the kitchen. Sirius sat beside me

I heard someone outside. I stopped playing the piano. "What's wrong?" Sirius asked.

"I hear someone outside", I said as I stood up. I ran out the door.

"Irina", Sirius called out as he ran after me.

We got outside to see Harry, Hermione, Ron and Luna. Me and Sirius ran towards them. Harry was holding a House Elf in his arms.

"Harry, what happened?" I asked as I ran towards him. I sat next to Harry.

"We were- We had to apparate and he-he was-he was..." Harry studdard. I looked at the knife on the ground. It was covered in blood.

"Such a beautiful place to be with friends. Dobby is happy", The elf said.

"You're not dying. We'll find a way. Hey, stay awake", I said. I looked my father. "We can help him, right?"

Harry looked at Sirius. "We can't let him die", Harry said. "Help him".

"There's nothing we can do, Harry", Sirius said.

"Dobby with his friends", The elf, Dobby said. "Harry Potter".

I heard Dobby's last exhale before his face became lifeless. Harry cried. I let him lay his head on my shoulder and cry.

Luna sat next to us. "We should close his eyes", she said. Harry looked at her. "Don't you think?" Harry nodded.

Luna closed Dobby's eyes. "There. Now he can be sleeping", Luna said.

"I want to bury him", Harry said. "Properly. Without magic".

"Then we'll give him a proper burial. Without magic", I said.

I helped Harry dig the grave on a hill. Hermione walked towards us, holding Dobby's body. Ron and Sirius followed behind her.

Hermione gave Dobby's body to Harry. Harry puts his body in the grave. Me, Harry, Hermione and Ron buried him.

I went down the hill and looked at the knife. I recognized it. This was Bellatrix.

I can't take this anymore! First, Harley, Lily and James. Then, Cedric Diggory. Then, Jack Riddle. But it didn't stop there!

Dumbledore. Hedwig. Mad-eye. And now Dobby.

Maybe I didn't know Dobby, but I know he didn't deserve this. I know he was an amazing friend.

People are disappearing and then they die. Some people don't even disappear! They're just murdered! Murdered in cold blood by Bellatrix or Lucius or Greyback. And it's all Voldemort!

Someone needs to do something about it. We need to stop them. All of them.