May 2 1998

I sat in front of the piano, playing Harley and Lily's lullaby. The only song I know how to play on the piano. I played it in honor of everyone we lost during the harsh past 4 or 5 years.

My father, Sirius sat beside me. Hermione and Ron sat at the table. Luna looked around the place. Bill and Fleur were in the kitchen. Harry was still outside, sitting next to the grave of his lost best friend.

I wanted to go outside to comfort him, but I knew he may have wanted to be alone.

"It's beautiful here", Luna said.

"It was our aunt's", Bill said. "We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What's left of us at least".

"Muggles think these keep evil away, but they're wrong", Luna said, standing next to a weird looking chandelier.

Harry came inside. "I need to talk to the goblin", he said.

I didn't go upstairs since there's a goblin who works at Gringotts upstairs. Goblins aren't the friendliest.

When Harry, Hermione and Ron went to talk to the goblin, I went outside with a bouquet of flowers. I laid them on Dobby's grave. He was finally free. Then, this happened.

"Rest well, Dobby", I said. I walked away from the grave and walked inside.

The golden trio and the goblin left. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I wanted to stop Voldemort.

I sat on the couch with my dad. "We can't sit here any longer", I said. "I think we should sneak into Hogwarts".

"It's dangerous, Iris", Sirius said.

"I know. With that potion, the one that helps me see the future once a year, it showed me...something horrible. It happens today. I think...there's going to be a battle. A war. We need everyone to prepare. We won't know what to expect from this", I said.

"Alright. I'll get our wands", Sirius said. "You need to get changed".

I stood up and looked at Luna. "We'll take you back to the school. We can try to find Ginny or Neville or anyone from the army", I said. I got to my room and I quickly changed into an outfit.

 I got to my room and I quickly changed into an outfit

I walked outside to join my father and Luna. I grabbed their hands. We apparated.

--

Me, Sirius and Luna arrived in Hogsmeade. The whole place was in chaos. We snuck past Greyback, who walked out of an alley.

There was an explosion that jump scared us all. "Bloody hell", I said.

"Let's go", Sirius said.

"Wait", I said. "Isn't there a secret entrance in Honeydukes cellar?"

"There is", Sirius realized. I nodded.

"Let's go", I said.

We snuck towards Honeydukes. When we got there, the place was empty. Most of the lights were off and there was shattered glass everywhere.

I heard a weak and injured moan. I walked towards the back of the counter to see a woman laying on the ground, choking on her own blood. Blood spilled from her mouth.

She gave me a locket. "G-Give this...to...Maya", she said weakly.

This woman is Maya's mother.

I looked at the locket. When looked at the woman, she was dead. I closed her eyes.

"We should give the locket to Maya. So that her mother may always be with her", Luna said. I nodded in agreement.

We had to leave the woman's body. There was nothing we could do. She was already dead.

We got inside the castle. It wasn't as cheerful as I remembered. It was dark here.

As we walked through the halls, we had to watch out for Death Eaters.

We snuck towards the Room of Requirements. The door opened.

"Stupefy!"

The three of us had to dodge the stunning spells coming our way.

"Wait!" I heard a familiar voice.

Everyone stopped. Me and Luna walked away from the statue we were hiding behind. We faced Ginny.

"Iris! Luna!" Ginny shouted as she ran towards us. She hugged us both. "How did you find us?"

"I sensed it. Werewolf, remember?" I asked.

"I'm glad you're both alright", Ginny said.

"Great work on the safety precaution", I said to Dumbledore's army.

I saw so many familiar faces. Seamus, Dean, Cho, Colin Creevey, Nigel Wolpert, Maya, Lavender, Angelina Johnson, the Patil twins Pavarti and Padma, Katie Bell and so many others.

I saw three or Four Slytherins were apart of the group. I guess everyone agrees with me that not all Slytherins are bad.

"It's good to see you again, Iris", Seamus said.

"You too. It's great to see you all", I said.

"We heard you were captured by Death Eaters. It's good to see that you're alright", Cho said.

I turned around to see my dad coming into the room. There was an awkward silence. I looked at everyone.

"We've all been in contact with the Order, but we hadn't heard from you, Remus or Sirius for months. I was starting to get worried. And then, Luna went missing", Ginny said.

"We're alright. We're both alright", I assured Ginny.

Neville walked out of the crowd. Everyone looked at him. Then, at me.

This just got a little more awkward.

"Irina", Neville said.

"Neville", I said.

There was a moment of silence. It's been months since we seen each other and talked to each other.

"You...look very beautiful", Neville said.

"Oh, uh thanks. You look beautiful too", I said.

Did I say that right? I wasn't sure. A few people snickered and few sighed as if saying, "I thought you were smarter than that".

"I think you meant 'Handsome'", Father said. "That's the saying".

"Oh", I said.

Seamus, Dean, Lavender, the Patil twins and a few others laughed. I couldn't help but smile.

"I thought you were in hiding", Ginny said.

"Yeah. We should explain why we have come", I said.