Jeremy' Log

--/--/----

Day 1,963

I did it!! I figured it out! I finally accomplished what I've been working on for so long. My army. The only downside. I lost the damn thing. I had watched this kid for over a week. I just had to make sure he was really a werewolf. It must have been my lucky day because instead of his usual route home he went a different way. At first I was unsure if I should follow. He'd never walked that way before. Maybe he knew I was following. But I also knew I couldn't miss my chance. So I carried on. I was just extra careful. Straining to hear in the distance behind the heavy rain coming down. I slowly creeped around a corner and saw him standing there. I had to retract quickly before he saw me coming. I waited a little while before taking another peek. I was just so damn curious to know what the hell he was doing. He had his back to me. Thank God. There was no way he knew I was there. With the help from a witch my vampire sense is hidden to other supernaturals. I could see some sort of cloud forming around him. Smoke. It was when the smell hit me I realized what it was. Damn kids and drugs these days. No wonder he went home a different way today. He couldn't smoke that stuff at his foster parents house. I knew this would be my perfect chance to get him. So I came around the corner fully and sneaked up to him. As I drew closer I prepared myself to act fast. It was only a matter of time before he'd sense someone behind him. But nothing. I had gotten so close I could touch him. The shit that he was smoking really fucked with his powers. I retracted my fangs and grabbed him by the shoulders ready to attack. The little twerp fought as hard as he could. He managed to free and arm from my grasp and catch my face with his elbow blowing it backwards. I stumbled for only a second. Giving him a chance to free his other arm. But only for a second. In his franticness he'd tripped onto the ground crawling away trying to get back up. I leaped, afraid that my opportunity might escape. The second I felt him I bit down as hard as I could. I heard a faint scream in the background of all the chaos. It must have been a kid but I wasn't focused on that. He grabbed a nearby plank of wood and smacked me with it injuring me more than what I'd care to admit. Then he made his grand escape. I went to his foster home to look for him. But he never went back there. But I know it worked. I can already feel his power inside of me. I can feel the bond between a vampire and his creation. He will be forever linked to me. No matter where he goes. He's my first. He's my most powerful.