Chapter 3

Authors note: hi again if your still reading this thank you so much I just wants for let you guys know that the last picture I put in chapter two was the picture that marlena posted on her Instagram I would have posted it after I wrote the comments but I didn't know how to change the color font so if any of you guys know please let me know

The next day:
After school was over I went to pick up Dylan before coming back to school and going into the gym for dance. I dance and I have since I was in 7th grade but when I walked in their was a new coach or scout that I didn't know but I sat Dylan in the corner and then gave him my phone before getting to stretching,our coach miss summer asked us to perform our dances so we did and when it came to my solo I danced to the song " lovely by Billie eilish"
And when I was done my coach miss summer called me over while I was fixing all of my stuff up so I could get going and she introduced me to the scout and he said " hi marlena I'm josh I'm a manager for like actors and singers and well I'm like in charge of taking care of recruiting people for movies and I was put on the task of looking for a 16 year old girl who dances for the avengers movie age of ultron and I wanted to ask you if You'd like to audition" I responded with " I mean I would love too but i have not much experience acting" he said " that's okay I can take your headshots and I can be your agent" I accepted and we talked about when my audition was and that I had to bring my brother along with me because I'm his guardian and they understood and we set everything up.

The day of the audition:
I had let my father know but he didn't care,that morning I rushed to get dressed I put on a light pink off the shoulder shirt with a white skirt and put Dylan in a collared shirt with dark blue jeans and we rushed out the door I stopped to get him some lemonade and then we were on our way. When we got their I got out first and then in buckled Dylan and we walked in and got signed in and we both waited till they called me and then I left Dylan their with my phone and walked into my audition and then finished and ran into one of the actors in the movie it was scarlet Johansson.she said " omg hi! Your the actor that was auditioning for the role of the youngest avenger! I responded with " yes that's me my name is marlena but-but before I could finish Dylan came running up to my legs and said " mar mar is that black widow?! With A surprised look on his face and scarlet smiled down at him and said " shhh don't tell anyone your sister knows me" I giggled and gave Dylan five dollars to go get a Hershey's bar and he ran to get it and scarlet said " your brother is adorable but why did you bring him with you it seems way to early to have a six year old "I responded with umm my father went to work so I was in charge..