Chapter 42

A year later

I was currently rushing out the door to get to set with one kid on my hip and another one not wanting to move so I then finally broke down and said " Dylan rose please you have to get to school and I have to go to work so come on!" I grabbed his hands and practically dragged him into the car and then drove to school and he went into school so then I drove to work and got Angelina out of her car and she then did the grabby hands when she saw Lizzie and she smiled and walked over and picked up Angel and then smiled down at her and said " hey baby how are you!" Angel smiled and Babbled something that both of us didn't understand so then I just put my hair up in a ponytail and then sighed and Lizzie rubbed my back and said " hey you okay?" I shook my head no and just picked up Angelina and walked to my trailer and then I just sat her down in the crib I had in my trailer and warmed her milk and then fed it to her and put her down for a nap and was about to nap when I got a call from Dylan's school so I walked out and they then told me that Dylan was being rude and that he was in Trouble so I had to go pick him up and my blood boiled with anger.

At Dylan's school*

I walked into the office and talked to the office lady and then I grabbed Dylan and told him " we are going to set and then your grounded" we drove to set and then we all went to my trailer and then I sat Dylan down on the couch and said " you are gonna sit here." Then scarlet came in with Angelina and looked at me and I just sighed frustratedly and then scarlet set Angelina down in her crib and said " why don't I call Collin to take Dylan to his house and have him do his school work their." I just said " sure whatever doesn't mean he will listen." Collin had come to pick up Dylan and then I was left with Angelina and then I had to start filming.