Chapter 26

I slowly took off my pjs and slipped on my dress and asked scarlet to zip up my dress so she did that and then she said " I'm gonna go home and change and then me and Chris e will come pick you and dylan up incase their is paparazzi" I said ok and then we both walked downstairs and I saw Collin helping dylan with washing his hands I smiled weakly and then said " thank you for doing that Colin you didn't have too" he smiled at me and said " it was no problem at all plus your pregnant now so you won't be able to carry Dylan in a couple of weeks!"I nodded my head and then he set Dylan down and then scarlet and Collin said they would be back. I nodded my head and took Dylan upstairs to get dressed and when we were waiting we head cameras clicking and we knew it was paparazzi and then I heard the front door open and then slam close and I heard scarlet say " Marlena we need to go the paparazzi is coming!" I yelled ok and then I grabbed Dylan's hand and my phone and sunglasses and bag and walked downstairs were I saw scarlet,lizzie,Collin,and Chris E. I asked Chris if he could pick up Dylan since I didn't want him to get lost in between the paparazzi he nodded and Collin grabbed my hand gently and said " we got you okay?" I nodded my head and sighed and then I put my glasses on and told Dylan to keep his head down no matter what and we all walked out. As soon as I walked out my front door I was attacked by paparazzi taking millions of pictures all at once and filming and shoving microphones into my face trying to get me to awnser questions and that's when I felt tears start to blur my vision until they fell down my red hot checks and I started to walk faster and then I got into the car and Chris passed me Dylan so I could get him into his carseat and then Lizzie got Into the car and she hugged me and I hid my face in her shoulder and just sobbed and she stroked my hair and said " shhhh you were so good and I'm so proud of you..".