Part seven

A few days pass

It's been a couple of days since we started filming and I've been having a lot of fun but it's also extremely hard to still talks care of Dylan but I managed.today when I was walking into set I had Adam who didn't wanna be here and he had like a sore throat and a cough since it's winter here in Atlanta, he was being quite but then he said in his raspy voice " when is daddy coming mar.." I didn't know how to respond because I really didn't know is I said " Idk bubba but he loves you and you know that right?" He said yes in his raspy voice when I got to my trailer I set him down on the couch and turned on the tv and started to get his medicine. I had a fever and sore throat as well but I have to work so I didn't make a big deal out of it and just sucked it up I was trying to give Dylan his medicine when scarlet walked in and said " how are two kids today!" Dylan said " good!" I didn't respond because my voice was strained and it sounded bad so I just smiled and gave Dylan his medicines and then left him asleep and then we walked to set.

A while later*

We were almost done filming but I had a pounding headache and was running a fever but I didn't let anyone know but scarlet had came to take Dylan to get a hot chocolate at crafty so I went to lay on the couch and wrapped myself in a blanket and fell asleep I didn't hear or notice when Dylan and scarlet walked in scarlet said " so Dylan what time did your sister go to bed last night?" Dylan responded with " idk when she put me to bed she still had to clean the kitchen and check my homework and she had to do hers so maybe like 2:00 in the morning" scarlet said " wow that's really late buddy" before she could say anything else Lizzie walked in and said " is she sleeping?" Scarlet said " yes and I think one of us should go wake her up" so Lizzie said she would do it so she walked over to the side of the couch I was sleeping on and sat next to me and rubbed my back up and down and whispered softly " you need to get up now lovey we're done shooting" and with that I woke up and rubbed my eyes and looked over to see Dylan smiling and he ran to me and said exitedly " your awake mar can we go to the pool later!?" I responded with " I'll see bubba you still have some homework and your a little sick" he replied with a fussy ok which I took as if he was mad but I ignored it and I packed our things and picked him up and we said bye and we went home and I put him to bed and I fell asleep on the couch..