Chapter 10

Authors note: hi thank you so much for all of the people reading this and the picture at the end was the post Marlena posted about her and her brother.

The next morning*

I had heard a knock at my door and then I heard scarlet softly say " hey marlena I wanted to see if you wanted to come down for some breakfast" I softy said yes and then started getting out of bed but scarlet grabbed my hand softly and told me " lay back down lovey I'm going to bring your breakfast to you since your still a little skaky I'll be back soon love" she softly kissed my forehead and walked out the door. I then saw Dylan walk into my room rubbing his eyes and with his duvlet in his hand and climbed into my bed and laid next to me and cuddled into my side, I giggled softly and stroked his hair and then all I heard was his little snores and then scarlet walked in with a tray with a cup of juice and yogurt and fruit and then settled it in front of me and saw Dylan and said " are you going to tell him what really happened.." I stayed quiet and stared at Dylan and said " idk but maybe when he's a little older.." then Dylan started waking up so I sat him up and started giving him some yougurt and then I felt the urge to throw up so I got up and ran to my bathroom and then I started throwing up and scarlet came running in and she held my hair up and rubbed my back softly after I was done I laid on the floor and then scarlet came over to me and started talking to me she said " so do you have any baby pictures of you and your mom together?" I told her yes and then showed her one of my photos I had on my phone of me and her and then she asked again " how about photos of when Dylan was a baby " I said yea and started showing her them and then I said " he was such a little tiny baby and I was in awe of him he held onto me so much I'm his rock I'm not supposed to be this broken but here I am.." scarlet said " hey your not broken you are strong as hell and you deserve the world and your a survivor never foget that" she then helped me up to my bed and took the plates and went into Instagram and posted a photo of me and Dylan and captioned it " this is Marlena rose and Dylan rose. Marlena is Dylan's older sister but she's more than a sister to him she's his mom the one person who never gave up on him and when her mom sadly died when she was 10 Marlena stepped up and raised him to be an amazing smart and sweet human and he still has a lot of places to go but I think we all forget that Marlena is also a child and she had the courage that no adult could have she stuck around for her bother some adults don't even stay when it's their own child just think about this." And then Lizzie commented " she's a true mom and that boy is very lucky" I saw this post after she left and it made me feel so loved and then I put Dylan on my chest and we cuddled and napped in my room all cozy and it felt like I finally had a moment to be vulnerable and it was amazing..

" And then Lizzie commented " she's a true mom and that boy is very lucky" I saw this post after she left and it made me feel so loved and then I put Dylan on my chest and we cuddled and napped in my room all cozy and it felt like I finally had a ...