Part five

Makeup room POV:
I had just walked into the makeup trailer and I saw all these actors who have acted it these movies and I was the new kid so I was nervous as anyone would be until I felt lizzies hand touch my shoulder and then she said " hey guys this is Marlena and she's gonna be playing the new avenger" I smiled nervously and then one of the makeup ladies walked to me and told me to go sit in one of those chairs and then told Lizzie to sit in the one next to mine.after a while I heard the trailer door open and then I saw Dylan walk in holding scarlets hand and then he let go and ran to me and told me " mar!! They have chocolate donuts!" I laughed and then said " wow really bubba!" Then he responded exitedly " yes!" He than stretched out his arms for me to pick him up which is what I did he rested his head on my shoulder and he yawned and slowly driffted off to sleep.scarlet said quietly " your little brother is very sweet" I responded with " yeah he is.." Lizzie and scarlet both asked me " hey marlena are you okay? Like really" I tried to come up with an  awnser but then I was saved by a knock on the makeup trailer when I went to open I saw my father standing barely being able to walk in front of the trailer he then screamed " youuuu hadddd no right to take dylan and flight here without my consenttttt or even bothering to tell me!!!!!" And then he slapped me. I didn't know how to react but then security came and dragged him out and with that I closed the door and looked behind me and saw Dylan with a scared look on his face and asked me " did daddy do that.." I then looked in the mirror beside me and saw that he had made my nose bleed before I could awnser I ran into the bathroom and locked the door and slid down it holding back my tears...