Chapter 37

A couple days later*

I had recently been cleared from the doctor to go back to work so the next day I got dressed and fed Angelina and then brought formula too and then I got her dressed and I took a picture of us together and captioned it " me and my little girl are ready for work!❤️ @elizabeth Olsen" I tagged Lizzie cause she absolutely adores Angelina and then we were on our way to set.

At set*

When I got their I saw the Russo brothers waiting for me and the entrance so I got out of the car and got the stroller out and put Angi into the stroller and then I walked to the Russo brothers and they gave me a hug and then looked down at Angelina peacefully sleeping and they said " looks like we have a new accet to the marvel family!" I smiled and then walked to my trailer and found a ton of gifts on the table and a note from the cast saying " for the new tiny avengers❤️" I smiled and said to Angelina " you are gonna be so spoiled little girl" and then scarlet said " yup she is" she walked over to me and picked up Angelina and took a picture with her and asked for my consent to post the picture and I said yes and she captioned it "one of my new cuddle buddies ❤️" I laughed at the caption and then me and scarlet went to work and I brought Angelina since I couldn't keep her in the trailer alone just yet and then when we were done I went home and started on the food and we all ate and then I put Dylan to bed and then Angelina and then me and Lizzie watched nextflix for a while and then we went to bed.