Chapter 13

Later at around 9:00 pm*

I was still doing my school work since I had so much from French class and English and ap science and other ap classes that I knew that it was gonna be a long night. I was listening to music thru my AirPods and typing up my essay but got distracted when I felt someone pull out my AirPod and say softly " what are you still doing up love?" By then I realized it was Lizzie and she was stroking my hair softly and I yawned and then said " homework" and then Lizzie giggled slightly and kissed my head lightly and walked to the sink and got a cup of water before going back to bed and saying " don't stay up too long lovey" I nodded but then the clock hit 10:00 and then 10:30 and then 11:00 and after a while is was 1:00 am and I was completely exhausted so I took my laptop and went to supposedly do my homework on the couch but ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Lizzies point of view*

I didn't hear marlenas door close so I knew she wasn't sleeping yet so I assumed she was still downstairs doing homework even though I specifically told her to not stay up late so I got up out of my bed and walked down the stairs and looked at the kitchen island and didn't  see Marlena anywhere and then my eyes when right to the couch were I found marlena with her glasses on the floor passed out on the couch so I took a picture and posted it on Instagram and captioned it "when she says "just a little longer and then I'll go to bed" ( it's 1:00 am she said this at 9:00 pm" when I posted the picture I giggled a little bit and then grabbed a throw blanket she had on her couch and put it over her and lightly kissed her forehead and said " good night sweetheart " and then I shut her laptop and went back up to my room and turned off my bedside lamp and fell asleep .