Chapter 39

Three months later*

I had woken up to Dylan laying on me so I laughed and said " we need to get up to go to the beach with auntie Lizzie and scarlet!" I picked him and threw him over my shoulder and set him on his bed and told him to change into his swimsuit and then I went into Angelinas room and changed her and then we were all on our way.

At the beach*
Me scarlet and Lizzie were sitting at the beach while Collin messed around with all the kids and I was holding Angelina and then Lizzie said " so how are you doing without having Alec" I sighed and said " well some days are easier than others sometimes I go thru our photos and wish he was here to take some with Angelina but also he left me my sweet girl so I guess I lost one and gained one. Scarlet smiled at me and nodded and then I saw paparazzi and I knew they were gonna take pictures of us but I covered up Angelinas face and then I kept talking to Lizzie and then she said " what are your plans for dinner?" I said " well this little girl just loves milk and I was thinking of making Chinese food for dinner" scarlet picked up Angelina and set her down in front of her and took a picture and posted it on her Instagram after asking for permission and then captioned it " me and one of my favorite little girl. ( I will post the pictures in the next episode which will probably be the sryyy)