Chapter 12

The next few days were pretty nice I had a ton of time at set and also with Dylan but one day I felt very sick and nauseous I didn't understand why though.

I woke up a grabbed my phone and looked at the time and I noticed I was late to drop off Dylan and school so I ran into his room told him to get up and get dressed and then I ran into my room and put on a pair of silk shorts and a matching top and my white shoes and then took Dylan to school.after that I went to set and got into my costume and then put my hair in a high ponytail and walked to set. After I got to set I had to do a stunt that I was hesitant to do without my stunt but everyone convinced me that I would be okay so I did the stunt but when I went to jump off of the " building" my straps snapped in half and and I went falling down that not to high ledge and fell straight to the mar that wasn't too thick, it knocked me out and all I remember hearing was muffled sounds of people talking to me before passing out again. When I woke up I saw scarlet and Dylan around me and when Dylan saw my eyes slightly open he ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and I hugged him back and after we had that moment scarlet walked up to me and said " you scared me so bad" I laughed slightly but then we were interrupted by the doctor coming in and explaining what the damage was it was nothing big I just had to be on bed rest for two days and I couldn't pick up anything heavy or stuff which meant Lizzie took on the job of taking care of me.

The next day*

I woke up too a ton of giggles coming from downstairs so I slowly walked downstairs and saw Dylan and Lizzie making brownies together I giggled at how much mess their was on the floor and the kitchen island, then Lizzie looked up from the mix and said " you were supposed to be resting young lady!" I laughed and walked over to the kitchen island and sat on one of the schools and asked " hey have you seen my laptop?" And Lizzie than said " yeah it's on the coffee table" I slowly walked over to the coffee table and picked my laptop up and set it down on the kitchen table and opened it and started doing all of my missing assignments.