Finale

Years later*

Dylan was about to graduate middle school and Angelina was five and I was so happy for him and the whole cast was so happy for him and rose since they were both graduating so I went to get him dressed and said " you know I'm so proud of you and so is momma?" He nodded and I hugged him and said " I love you" he than said " I love you too mar" and then Angelina came running in and said " mama!!" I picked her up and said " hey baby!" She started playing around with Dylan and then I saw rose and scarlet and said " wow you two look gorgeous!" They smiled and then we were all ready to go so we got into the car got to the graduation we sat thru the ceremony and then we took grad pictures and we went to scarlets house for the party and we just had an amazing night and I posted a Picture of Dylan and rose and captioned it " these two lovely kids just graduated middle school I wanna start of by saying too rose thank you for being my little brothers best friend and being just the best niece even though we're not blood related and now Dylan. Mom would be so proud of the little man you've become and I hope that if you ever have s daughter you are the dad that every little girl needs but don't forget you will Always be my baby❤️"

At an award show*
I was at the oscars and I was with Dylan and Angelina and then I saw scarlet take Dylan backstage and then the award was about to be given to the best actress or actor for the main roll and I saw scarlet walk out with Dylan and then Dylan started speaking " hello lady's and gentlemen I know you might not know who I am but you guys definitely know who my sister is. My sister is Marlena rose to you guys she's an amazing actor but to me she's the only person who I saw as a parent the one person who went to watch me play soccer and always put me first and even on the long days at set she would make sure I did well in school and was the happiest kid and I could never thank her for it but today I can and I just  wanna say  mar I love you and thank you and how I present the award for the best actress award to marlena rose!" Everyone cheered and clapped and I sat Angelina on Lizzies lap since she was sitting on mine and then I walked to get on stage and I gave Dylan the biggest hug and I was in tears and then I hugged scarlet and I gave my speech and everything and we all lived the rest of our life.

 My sister is Marlena rose to you guys she's an amazing actor but to me she's the only person who I saw as a parent the one person who went to watch me play soccer and always put me first and even on the long days at set she would make sure I did ...

THE END.

( hi this is the end of my story I hope you guys loved it and I hope you guys don't leave and stick around for my two other stories and if you wanna see some new content like one shots or y/n story's please put them here and thank you so much for all the support I am so grateful for it love you all tons❤️❤️❤️❤️)