Chapter 47

Two weeks later*
It was alecs birthday today so when I woke up I had no motivation to get up in the morning but I still had to go drop off Dylan at school so I walked downstairs and found him ready so I got his lunch out went to get Angelina and we were on our way.

Back at home*

I didn't have to go to set today since it's our day off so I just fed Angelina some breakfast and tried to help her walk and then put her down for her fist nap of the day and then went to lay on my couch and balled my eyes out until I heard someone knock on the door so I wiped my eyes and walked over to th door and opened it and saw Scarlet standing their I then said " hey scar what's up?" She replied with " you know why I'm here marlena your not dumb and neither am I" I sighed and let her in and walked right back to my spot on the couch she than came to sit next to me and said " how ya feeling?" I said " well he's dead we were gonna get married and now I have a one year old baby" scarlet said "well that's not to bad" we spent most of the day talking and then she left when the kids all got home so after she left I started on dinner and then fed the kids and went to bathe them and put them too bed and then posted of picture of me and Alec and captioned it " happy birthday to the love of my life, I know that your no longer here to see your daughter grow up but I will alway love you bubba always and forever ❤️"