Chapter 14

When I woke up the next morning I realized it was 12:00 in the afternoon so I got up off of the couch tried to get up the stairs and ended up falling, but then I walked all the way to the bathroom got into the shower and got dressed in some white jean shorts and a light blue tank top and put on my jewelry. After some hours passed Lizzie had came back and said " marlena I'm home!!" So I walked downstairs and saw Lizzie picked up Dylan and rose from school I said " hey kiddos!" Rose and Dylan said hi and then I told them we had to go to the store to get some stuff for dinner and Lizzie came with us.

At the store*
Me and Lizzie decided their was gonna be no way we could do this without kids whining so I took the kids to the toy isle and Lizzie went to get the groceries and everything was going smoothly until it wasn't someone had leaked a photo that we were here and out of no where paparazzi came to me and the kids I hated that they wanted pictures of the kids so I shielded their faces from the lights and the cameras as more and paparazzi was showing up i had enough so I grabbed Dylan's sunglasses from my bag and whispered to him "your gonna walk with me and your gonna keep your head down" and then I looked at rose who didn't like this at all and I said softly to her " here out my sunglasses on and I'm gonna pick you up and it will all be okay" she put on my sunglasses and with that I picked her up and she hid her face in the crook of my neck and I grabbed Dylan's hand and we started to walk away. They were obviously filming and following us so I grabbed my phone and texted Lizzie and said " hey Liz we need to go now the paparazzi found out we're here and they swarming me and the kids and their following me" she awnsered right away and said " omg ok I'll meet you at the car did you cover roses face cause scarlet hates when paparazzi does that " I responded with " yeah I did I hate when they do that too Dylan too and at least I had his sunglasses on me so he wouldn't get a headache from the flashes and I put mine on rose poor girl was so disappointed that she didn't get to actually enjoy it", after we got to the car I got the kids in their car seats and I asked them if they wanted a slushy since they were so good with the whole issue and they said yes and they were so exited so I texted scarlet and she said rose could have one so I picked up some slushies and then we took them home and they played in the backward and I took a picture of rose and Dylan and posted it on my Instagram but made it only to specific people do only Collin and scarlet and Lizzie could see the picture and I captioned it " my two favorite kids in the world love you guys tons" and after that I fed them dinner told them to wash their hands and we cuddled on the couch and watched movies until scarlet came to pick up rose who was of course asleep and we called it a day and went to sleep.

 They were obviously filming and following us so I grabbed my phone  and texted Lizzie and said " hey Liz we need to go now the paparazzi found out we're here and they swarming me and the kids and their following me" she awnsered right away and sa...