Chapter 34

A few months later*

I was now about 38 weeks pregnant basically meaning I'm close to my due date so it was really hard to get out of bed to do things but I still managed. It had been raining so Collin decided to take Dylan to his house until I had the baby and scarlet and Lizzie stayed with me so they came into my room and said " how is baby mama todayyy!!" I rolled my eyes and groaned in pain " this little girl really wants out soon" lizzie and scarlet sat down next to me and said " well I want her out so I can meet her!" I laughed and then felt a gush of water go down my legs and then I said " uhh guys.." they sat up concerned and said " yeah!?" I said " my water just broke.." I then felt a strong contraction so I help onto my bed and groaned in pain and with that Lizzie ran to get the hospital bag and scarlet helped me get downstairs and into the car and then she called Collin and said " guess who's in labor!" I whined and whimpered in the pain and scarlet held my hand and then we got to the hospital and they got me into my room and set me up and said the doctor would be here soon. I felt so much pain and exhaustion that I started crying and then scarlet came and sat next to me and stroked my hair and said " hey it's okay to feel scared it's normal and your allowed to wish Alec was here and I know it hurts but you can do it I swear." Then the doctor came in and said it was time to push and then I got so scared that I said " I-I can't..." and then Lizzie stood up and held my hand and said " yes you can!" I shook my head and said " n-no.. then the doctor said " it's time to push" so after pushing for around an hour and a half I finally was able to her cries all around the room and the doctor passed me my little girl I just looked down at her and said " hi hi sweetie hi love" after they cleaned her up they left us to have a moment and I just looked down at her and saw how much she looked like her father..