Chapter 28

Scarlets POV*

We all sat down on the couch with Lizzie and Robbie Dylan was playing with Robbie and Collin and me and the rest of the case were talking until we heard Marlenas sobs from upstairs and her whimpers and it just broke all of our hearts she didn't deserve that pain she was feeling me and Lizzie decided to make her some food since she still had to take care of herself because of the baby. We both got up and made some soup for all of us since we would all be here for a while while we were making it we started talking and Lizzie said " she's gonna need us both to lean on for support" I replied with " yeah but we're both gonna be there for her even if she pushes us away " we both nodded in agreement and then we walked upstairs and went into the room we saw her sleeping with her phone in her hand with a photo of her and Alec and it just broke my heart I slowly walked over to her and rubbed her back and said softly " you need to eat something sweetie you have to take care of yourself" she slowly sat up and we saw her red blood shot eyes from all the crying Lizzie brought the soup over to her and she took a couple of bites before whispering " im full.." we nodded and then we sat next to her and she layed her head on my lap and Lizzie was stroking her hair and then I said " your baby is gonna have an amazing nursery me and Lizzie will help out you won't be alone does that sound nice?" She said " that sounds nice.." and then we heard her breath even out we knew she was sleeping.