Chapter 6

IZUKU'S  P.O.V

A red haired boy and pink girl came up to us holding hands. "Hi it's so nice to meet you I'm Mina and this is my boyfriend Kirishima. You look amazing."

She was very kind and smiley I can tell from my instincts that she is nice. "Calm down babe you'll scare him, what's up Midobro?" this boy was also smiley and nice I like them.

"Hewo Miwa an Kiwisiwa" I smiled at them, "Awww that was so cute. I just want to cuddle you."

I heard Kachan tch, I like cuddles and she is nice so why not? "Wan hug?" (Want hug?) I asked her.

Her face lit up "Really?" I giggled and opened my arms she squealed and jumped on me.

Its a good thing I'm stronger than I look. I caught her and she laughed, When she got down Kirishima and Kachan were smiling at us.

I’m glad his friends like me "you pwetty" I said to Mina "aww thanks you are so cute, I get why Bakugo likes you"

Kachan pushed her slightly and got red "I liye Kachan too" they all looked at me and smiled.

Then we were talking about random things but I was getting annoyed because I wanted to ask something that’s been bugging me.

"Umm" they all looked at me and I didn't know how to start "What’s up? You can say it these are my friends so its ok" Kachan told me.

I nodded and pointed to Mina's chest it was big and I didn't know why. She had big things there "Whas tha?" (What’s that?) She went red and her boyfriend chocked on his drink.

"I forgot the only people you've seen in the last 10 years is two men and when we were little you didn't think about that kind of thing" Kachan said, I was worried I said something bad.

"I say bat ting?" (I say bad thing?) I asked worrying, "No hun you didn't, these are called breasts" Mina said.

I nodded and asked again "wha them do?" (What they do?) I asked looking at the things.

"They produce milk for when I have a child so I can feed my baby and make them healthy" I nodded trying to understand.

"Whay I no haf them" (Why I not have them?) I asked this time Kirishima answered me "you see, only girls have them because only girls give birth."

I think I understand now, but wait what if I have a baby and I cant feed them because I’m gay? I started crying getting sad that I wouldn't be able to feed my baby.

"Hey what’s wrong Izu?" Kachan asked me pulling me onto his lap, I put my head on his chest while he stroked my hair.

"How I fee my baba?" (How I feed my baby) Mina awwed at me and Kirishima smiled at me.

"Its ok, there's other ways to get milk for your baby" I nodded and calmed down.

In the stories Mama told me the Mama and Dada would have a baby with the person they love the most, does that mean I will have a baby with Kachan.

I would really like to have a baby with Kachan

_____________ 20 Minutes later _____________

Kachan took me to a room with Eraserhead and a small lady there. They told me she had to check that I was ok.

After a lot of tests and taking my blood we were done. They said I was perfectly healthy.

We were walking down the hall and Eraserhead knocked on a door, when we went in Nezu was at a desk drinking tea.

I’m freaking out right now, the smartest..... person? Was in front of me right now.

"Ahh it Nesu" I said to Kachan tugging on his sleeve, he smiled at me "yep I know haha."

A.N  ok I’m going to explain Izuku's quirk. He can turn into any animal or creature he wishes too. It can be a cat or a unicorn the animal doesn't have to exist. He can also communicate to all animals through his mind. Nezu and Izuku will be talking through Izuku's quirk.

____________ Still Izuku's p.o.v  ______________

"It is very nice to meet you Izuku" Nezu said taking a sip of his tea, I’m so exited. "It's so nice to meet you, I've looked up to you since I was little.

You are so amazing and its a pleasure to meet you" I can talk normally in my mind so that's good for now.

"Thank you, I'm pleased to meet you as well. Now then how would you feel about becoming my personal student? I've seen the tests from when you were just 5 and it's incredible."

I jumped up and down screaming out loud " yesh yesh yesh yesh pwease" normally i can say yes better than that but I got too exited.

Nezu told Aizawa and Kachan about me coming here while everyone else is in classes for the next month and then i can also join the hero classes.

Kachan was happy for me. Then Eraserhead said something "The visitor should be here soon" I was curious to who it could be.

We heard a knock at the door and Nezu said come in, The door opened and it was.....

888 words