Chapter 13

3RD PERSON

"You wouldn't mind me kissing your boyfriend?" He asked looking at Izuku. "Not boyfriend yet, don't mind. Trust you" Izuku said smiling and giving Bakugou a kiss on the cheek.

Kirishima looked at Bakugou "And you wouldn't mind kissing me?" Bakugou shook his head "Nah your my friend and I guess your not ugly"

"Kiri handsome" Kirishima blushed at Izuku's words "Ok but I want to wait till next weekend first, so I'm mentally prepared"

Izuku and Bakugou nodded. Kirishima left shortly after leaving Bakugou and Izuku alone.

Bakugou turned and smirked at Izuku "so... I'll be you're boyfriend at some point?" Izuku smiled and nodded "Want Kachan be boyfriend"

"Haha good I want you to be my boyfriend too" Bakugou whispered in Izuku's ear nibbling his lobe "hmmm like Kachan"

Bakugou placed a small kiss on Izuku's lips and smiled at him "Lets get some sleep love"

Izuku nodded and got changed into some PJ's before climbing into bed with Bakugou falling asleep quickly listening to Bakugou's heartbeat.

IZUKU'S P.O.V

The next week went by in a flash, Nezu was still helping me understand the correct words to use and how to say full sentences, I'm getting much better.

Nezu figured out that my quirk is the reason for my speaking difficulties.

He said my jaw and other bones were shaped differently to normal people so that when if change into animals its easier for my body.

I still have some things to work on but I'm proud of myself, It's also really fun with Nezu.

Kirishima has decided he will kiss Kachan but not in the dorms since he would feel uncomfortable.

Kachan and I have a date tomorrow anyway so Kiri will meet us after dinner and we will go somewhere he can feel comfortable.

I know some people would think I'm weird for suggesting this but I know Kiri is confused and I know they are really good friends.

____________ Time skip ____________

I woke Kachan up by jumping up and down on his bed, he groaned and pulled my ankle causing me to fall on top of him.

"Mean Kachan" I pouted at him "haha says the boy jumping on my bed" he pecked my lips and got us up to get ready for our date.

Kachan was wearing ripped black jeans with a dark blue jumper. I was wearing a light green lace dress and some gold sandals.

Kachan hugged me from behind resting his head on top of mine "Your beautiful, love"

I giggled and turned around to face him. "Thank you, your handsome" I pecked his cheek and grabbed his hand.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs we bumped into Kami "Izuku you look so pretty, are you going on a date?"

I nodded my head and smiled saying goodbye to him, Kachan and I headed to a nearby park that we used to go when we were kids.

Nobody ever comes here anymore according to Kachan. We sat on the bench talking until I convinced Kachan to push me on the swings.

I hadn't been on them since I was little. After an hour or so we walked around the area grabbing a quick bite to eat.

"Kiri should be headed here soon love, lets go back to the park" I made a uh huh sound while biting my food.

When we got to the park Kiri was waiting on the bench, when he spotted us he jumped up smiling. I ran and hugged him.

"Hi Kiri, ready?" He looked at Kachan then me and smiled "Yeah, Bakugou is my best friend and you guys are fine with it.

Besides who else am I most comfortable with than my best friends" I nodded and walked to the bush behind me sitting down on the small brick wall.

Kachan and Kiri were about 3 feet in front of me. "Alright if you change your mind tell me yeah?" Kachan said sternly. "Got it" Kiri replied.

Kachan pulled Kiri's neck and kissed him on the lips for like 2 seconds then pulled away, "is that it?" I asked.

"Hah? I kissed him just like we talked about" I rolled my eyes hopping off the wall and walking to Kachan.

"Kiss me" they both looked confused but Kachan leaned down to kiss me.

He had his hands around my waist while my hands were tangled in his hair. Our tongues swirling together in a passionate kiss.

I pulled away to see Kiri bright red. "Now do that to Kiri" Kachan nodded and I went back to my spot on the wall.

"A-are you sure your ok with this Midobro?" I giggled and nodded my head, I waved my hand telling them to do it.

Kachan put one hand on Kiri's waist and the other on his cheek pressing their lips together, I saw Kiri tense a little but soon relaxed.

They were slowly opening and closing their mouths together, I saw Kachan lick Kiri's lip then shove his tongue in Kiri's mouth.

Kiri wrapped his hands around Kachan's neck pulling him closer, I bit my bottom lip watching their movements closely.

I mean who wouldn't get turned on by two hot guys making out with each other?

885 words