Chapter 19

IZUKU'S P.O.V 

I woke up the next day with Kachan next to me, I smiled thinking about how lucky I am.

I was just laying there studying his face, he is so handsome. I started tracing his features with my fingers.

I ran them over his cheek and jawline till I reached his lips, their so big and soft "If you wanted a kiss you could have just asked"

I giggled at him "No thanks your breath stinks" he opened his eyes and pretended to be hurt.

"Wow after last night I thought you would be nicer to me, after all you were screaming and moaning my name so loudly" he smirked and I got red.

I hid my face in Kachan's chest "it felt really good" I mumbled, I felt him chuckle meaning he heard me.

He placed his index finger under my chin making me look up at him. "I’m glad it was good for you too, love" he brought my face closer till we were inches apart.

I closed the space between us kissing him on the lips, he licked my bottom lip but I just kept my mouth closed.

He growled annoyed and grabbed my butt making me gasp, he took the opportunity and thrust his tongue in my mouth.

"Hmm" after a minute I bit his lower lip as I pulled away from the kiss "uuggghh your too much"
"hehehe love you too"

I got up and went to my dresser to choose an outfit when I remembered one I got that was the colours of Kachan's hero costume.

"Baby close your eyes" Kachan looked at me confused but turned around on the bed facing the wall.

I put on the outfit and felt really cute, I smiled knowing Kachan would like the fact its based on his costume.

I stood next to the bed so he would have a better view of me.

"Ok baby you can turn around now" I watched as Kachan turned around slowly, when he saw me he smirked at me

He sat up in the bed looking me up and down, it made me feel good to have him admire me like this.

"Damb love, you look so sexy" he pulled my waist so that I was stood in between his legs, I rest my hands on his shoulders.

He slid his hands from my waist to my thighs looking like he was going to devour me, I bit my bottom lip feeling slightly embarrassed.

He suddenly stood up gripping my thighs harder wrapping them around his waist.  I had to grab his shoulders so I wouldn't fall.

A.N  like the pic at the top

"Jeez warn me next time, I almost had a heart attack" I hit his chest causing him to laugh and I pouted.

"Sorry baby" he pecked my lips and then I cuddled my head into his neck "Your like a kitten" he said petting my head.

I giggled and got off Kachan smiling at him "what should we do today baby?" He thought for a minute before smiling at me.

"How about we go buy some snacks and ask the so called "Baku squad" if they want to have a movie day with us?"

"Yeah that sounds good I'll text Kiri and Kami to tell them all" Kachan kissed my head and got dressed while I sent a message to the others.

Everyone agreed to meet in the common room in an hour and Kami and Kiri are going to come with us to the store.

We head out to get the boys then left to go to the store, today will be a nice relaxing day.

We decided to split up at the store so that we could get the snacks faster, I went with Kami while Kachan and Kiri went with each other.

"So, Kachan and I slept together last night" I said waiting for his reaction Kami just looked at me confused.

"You guys always sleep together though" I smiled at how cute he was and he furrowed his brows at me.

"I mean we SLEPT together" this time I put more emphasis on the word slept, I assume he got it since he went bright red.

"Actually so did me and Kiri" I gasped and hugged him, I can't believe we both did it the same time.

"Why do we always do things the same day?" He just laughed at me and put some ice cream in our basket.

"Ohhh we should go on a double date" Kami said jumping up and down, I giggled and nodded.

"That's such a good ide 'Gasp' We should have a double wedding" We both burst out laughing but agreed we should have a double wedding.

Kami said he would wear a pink dress with a flower crown while I said I would wear a light blue dress with a veil.

819 words