Chapter 35

IZUKU'S P.O.V

As Kami was massaging me I started thinking about Mama and Big Brother, I know they will be coming here tomorrow so I'm excited.

I just miss them so much and I really want to see them again, I must have been stuck in my thoughts because the next thing I know it's my turn to Massage Kami.

We all switch around so that Kiri and I were now on top of the others with the oil all over our hands, I started rubbing Kami's back.

"You have really smooth skin Kami" after I said it Kami went red and hid his face in the covers on the bed, I smiled at how cute he is.

"I know right, he has this really good cream that keeps your skin healthy and smooth, that's why my skin is smooth too"

I looked at Kiri as he spoke, I watched as he massaged Kachan his muscles flexing and his veins becoming more and more prominent.

I bit my lip and went back to focusing on our conversation "Kachan has smooth skin because of his sweat, it's helped my skin too since we cuddle all the time"

"No fair, I have to spend money on that expensive cream but all you have to do is cuddle your boyfriend?" Kami whined.

We all laughed and I grinned at Kachan when he caught my gaze "Well you could always borrow him if you want, I don't mind"

Kiri and Kachan chuckled as Kami blushed again "Your so cute when you blush" I shifted myself a little so I could move my hands to his lower back.

"Hey Zuku I have a question?" I made a 'Hmm' noise as I continued to press into his skin "Is there a favourite animal you like to turn into?"

"Hmm well I used to turn into a cat all the time to take naps on Big Brothers lap while he stroked my fur. I miss doing it actually"

I smiled at the memory of when we used to sleep together like that, Mama used to say we looked so silly when we did that.

"That's a cute smile" I looked up at Kiri not realising he was staring at me and blushed while I looked away

"I was just thinking about Mama and Big Brother" I smiled again when I suddenly got a sharp pain in my head.

I shook it off as it disappeared after I felt it, after a couple minutes went by I felt the pain in my head again but this time more painful.

I put my hand where the pain was and closed my eyes tightly while clenching my jaw "Ugh" I opened my eyes and saw all three of the boys staring at me in worry.

"Are you ok love?" I smiled at Kachan and nodded my head "Yeah just a headache" the pain was gone now so I'm sure it's nothing.

Suddenly it felt like my brain was set on fire and was about to explode "AAAAAHHHHH" I got off Kami as fast as I could and gripped my hair as tears fell down my face.

The three boys shot up and looked at me terrified "Izuku what's wrong?" I tried getting of the bed but fell onto the floor.

I felt Kachan holding me trying to calm me down while Kiri and Kami were sat in front of me "Izuku I need you to tell us what's going on ok?"

I could barely understand what they were saying over my screams "AAH IT HURTS, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" I was crying and thrashing around as the pain spread to my entire body.

The door burst open revealing my worried looking Dad with the class behind him looking terrified, they all spoke as I was screaming in pain.

"What happened to my son?" he glared at the boys as he pulled me into his chest soothing me.

"He just said he had a headache and suddenly he's screaming that it hurts" Kami answered between his own sobs.

"Izuku? Izuku I need you to tell me where it hurts ok?" Dad tried to calm me down while asking me where it hurts.

"AAAAHHHH EVERYWHERE" Dad picked me up and ran out of the dorms to U.A, I'm guessing he's taking me to recovery girl.

Kiri, Kachan and Kami were following close behind as Dad was running down the halls of U.A "Daddy, it hurts" I sobbed out looking up at him.

"I know, it's ok we'll figure out what's wrong. you'll be ok, I promise" he held me tighter and ran his hands through my hair.

"I want to see Mama and Big Brother" I gripped onto Dad's scarf as he was rushing down the hall, I was still crying in pain.

"I'll get them here don't worry" I nodded as my consciousness faded and the last thing I heard was Dad's voice yelling for recovery girl.

828 words