Chapter 10

KATSUKI'S P.O.V

The next place I took him was the mall, he was a little nervous but I held his waist to make sure he knew he was safe, he smiled up at me and leaned into my chest.

We went around the corner to reveal a small art supply store, I looked down at Izu and he was glowing with happiness.

When we got in the store I watched him check everything out and stop at a few things that caught his attention.

"You can pick out whatever you want, its my treat" he looked at me shocked "really?" I nodded and then he hugged me "Thank you Kachan"

He ran around picking a couple canvases, a few different paint brushes and some coloured paints.

After we finished he looked like he really wanted to paint, good thing I figured he would want to paint as soon as he got the supplies.

We went to the beach and came to a secluded area that looked out to the ocean.

"I thought this would be a nice place for you to paint, its peaceful and nobody will bother us here" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed the top of his head, he looked up at me with his hands wrapped around my waist "I happy, your perfect."

I wiped his tears with my thumbs and kissed his forehead "Don’t cry love, you deserve the world"

The rest of the day was spent with me watching Izu paint and when he would take breaks I was sat with him cuddled up to me watching the sun set.

IZUKU'S  P.O.V

Today has been amazing with Kachan, He took me lots of fun places and got me some new painting supplies.

We decided to head back to the dorms as it was getting late, on the way back I was just staring at him.

He is so hot, his eyes are an incredible Crimson red, his hair is spikey but when I touch it it's super soft.

He looked down at me "What are you staring at?" I smiled a little embarrassed "Kachan's hot"
"I am huh?" He smirked at me while his face turned a little shade of pink.

"Uh huh, i want kiss Kachan" he stopped walking and turned to me "You want me to kiss you?"

I looked into his eyes and nodded slowly feeling my cheeks warm up, Kachan lifted my chin with his index finger his lips inches from mine.

We heard a noise and I yelped because I got scared and jumped on Kachan with my hands around his neck while he had his hands on my thighs keeping me from falling.

"Lets get back" I nodded into his neck and smiled, he carried me all the way back to the dorm. It had gotten a little late and the only people still awake were Kiri, Kami and Mina.

I got off Kachan and smiled at our friends, they kept asking questions about the date "Was good, lots of fun"

"Oh right before I forget, dunce face?" I giggled at the nickname, Kachan hasn't changed. Kami looked nervous and nodded his head.

Kachan sighed looking like he was gonna hate whatever he was about to say "Thank you for your help today, I guess."

"O-oh no problem dude" after that we all chatted for a little before we said goodnight and made our way to our own dorms.

 When we got to Kachan’s door I pulled his hand so he would look at me. "Um...I stay?" I asked worried he would say no. He smiled and nodded his head.

Kachan let me borrow a white shirt and some shorts while he changed into a black shirt.

I went into the bathroom to change taking off my hair pins and setting them down on the counter.

I came out the bathroom and Kachan was sitting on his bed on his phone. I ran and jumped onto the bed next to him, he smiled at me and put his phone down.

"I'll be taking you on dates from now on" I smiled and cuddled up to him. "Kachan smell nice" he laughed and stroked my hair "That’s good, wouldn't want to stink now would I?"

"Hmm" I'm really glad Kachan has feelings for me I still want a kiss but I'm not sure how they work. I tapped Kachan's chest to get his attention. "Hm? What's wrong love?"

Ahhh I almost melted at that nickname, I climbed onto Kachan’s lap and sat facing him. Kachan put his hands on my cheeks looking into my eyes.

"Your so beautiful" I felt my cheeks heat up at the complement. I closed my eyes leaning into his touch resting my hands on his.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kachan looking at my lips. I unconsciously licked my lips in anticipation, I looked at Kachan’s lips they are big and pink they look really good.

Kachan leaned in connecting our lips gently, He started opening and closing his mouth I just went along with him not sure what to do.

864 words