Chapter 34

KAMINARI'S P.O.V 

After we got back from the Amusement park Izuku invited us to stay the night in his dorm since he has a really big bed, perks of having our homeroom teacher as his Dad.

When Izuku unlocked the door he ran and jumped on his bed “Ahhh my body is so tired” Kat sat on the bed next to him pulling Izuku on top of him.

“Want me to give you a massage?” Izuku hugged Kat and pecked him on the cheek nodding, Kiri and I sat next to them on the bed.

“Good idea we should all give each other a massage so it's fair” We all looked at Kiri who was smiling and bouncing on the bed.

“Sure I’ll give Kami some shorts and Kiri you can borrow some of Kachan's” Izuku jumped off the bed and pulled out some booty shorts for us.

Kat did the same giving Kiri a pair of gym shorts, Kiri and I changed in the bathroom while Izuku and Kat changed in the bedroom.

While I was changing I felt Kiri wrap his arms around my waist he pressed his chest against my back as he hugged me.

We were both shirtless making me blush at the contact “I kissed Izuku” he whispered in my ear, I gasped and spun around to face him.

“Really?” he smiled and nodded his head “I kissed Kat too, it was really nice. How was your kiss with Zuku?” a smirk slowly made it's way onto his face.

“It was good, he likes having his tongue played with which shocked me a little” I nodded as he whispered to me.

“When Kat and I kissed it was a really sweet one I was shocked too hehe” Kiri smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

“I think it's pretty much safe to say they like us” I nodded my head in agreement not wanting Kat or Zuku to hear us whispering.

Kiri started stroking my cheek while he looked at my lips, he rubbed my lips separating them and pushed his thumb into my mouth.

“I wonder if you would like having your tongue played with hm?” I blushed and bit his thumb, he pulled it away shocked while I was trying not to laugh.

“I'm sorry, I couldn't help it” Kiri rolled his eyes at me and we continued to change.

I was a little shy to go out in just a pair of booty shorts but I know Izuku will be the same so it's ok.

When we came out the bathroom Izuku was sat on Kat's lap straddling him as they spoke, they were looking at each other in such a loving way it was so cute.

Izuku turned and looked at us smiling “Hey guys” we greeted them and sat on the bed leaning on the wall for support.

“So whose massaging who?” Kiri lay on the bed on his back across the length of the bed as he spoke.

“Hey don't take all the space” Izuku whined and jumped on top of Kiri laying across his stomach, They started laughing while Kat and I watched them in amusement.

“I think it will be easier for Kiri and I to do each other, we have the same amount of muscle so we wont hurt each other same with you guys”

I looked at Kat and nodded, Izuku sat up straddling Kiri with his hands on his chest while Kiri lay there holding Zuku's waist.

Kiri saw me staring and winked at me, I rolled my eyes at him “Sounds good Kachan” I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get the oil I saw in there.

I came out and chucked it onto the bed “There's the lotion, Zuku lay on your stomach I’ll do you first” Izuku lay down smiling excitedly.

I noticed Kat smirk and looked at him confused “I'd love to see you DO him alright” He started laughing with Kiri while I blushed like crazy.

“KACHAN” Izuku kicked his leg at Kat as he screamed also blushing, Kat caught Izuku's ankle just before it hit his face.

“Jeez Izu you almost took my head off” Izuku huffed yanking his ankle out of Kat's grip laying back down on the bed.

“Good maybe then I could replace it with an actual brain” We all burst out laughing while Kat turned his head away annoyed “Tch”

“Aww come on don't be mad Kat” Kiri said slinging his hand over Kat's shoulders, I climbed on top of Izuku and poured some lotion on my hands and started rubbing his back.

“Shut up, get on your stomach” Kat pushed Kiri onto the bed and then climbed on top of him sitting on his lower back.

We decided we would get twenty minutes each so we set a timer, We all talked while Kat and I massaged Kiri and Izuku.

Kiri and Izuku were just Laying on the bed with their eyes closed enjoying the massages.

839 words