Chapter 42

IZUKU'S P.O.V

"Izuku we need to leave, we'll see you after school" I opened my eyes to see Kachan smiling down at me with Kiri and Kami stood behind him.

I sat up sleepily and smiled at them "Have a good day" I stood up and gave Kachan a kiss and then gave Kiri and Kami a kiss on their cheeks.

They left for school so I got back into bed so I could sleep for a while, today might be boring.

I woke up about an hour later feeling panicked, usually when I woke up feeling stressed or any other kind of bad emotion it means something bad will happen soon.

The last time I woke up like this it was when I was with Mama and Shiggy, I told them I thought something bad would happen but they didn't listen thinking I was paranoid.

Later that day Shiggy came home and told me most of the League had been captured by the police including his boyfriend, I'd never met him before but I know Shiggy loved him.

Anyway this time I knew whatever bad thing that was going to happen was going to happen to me, I sighed and went to have a shower to freshen up.

I got dressed into some pink booty shorts and one of Kachan's black hoodies that are way too big for me, honestly you couldn't even tell I as wearing shorts.

I made my way to U.A ignoring the boys and even some girls gawking at me, I walked through the halls of U.A giving my Dad a bright smile when I walked past his classroom.

Finally I was stood outside Nezu's office door still feeling uneasy, shaking my head and taking a deep breath as I knocked on his door.

Not even a second later the door opened and a knife flew at my face, I caught it between my fingers and stepped into his office throwing it towards Nezu.

He dodged it causing the knife to whizz past his face and get lodged into the wall "I've missed playing our little games Izuku" Nezu gave me a smile and gestured for me to take a seat.

I sat down opposite him as he asked me if I'd like a cup of tea to which I nodded my head with a smile, out of nowhere two cups of tea showed up on the table.

"I'll always wonder how you do that" Nezu gave a small chuckle before he placed his tea down carefully and his face got serious.

"Something seems to be on your mind, I doubt you would come here when you're supposed to be recovering without good reason"

I sighed and leaned back in my chair gathering my thoughts, I know it's best not to beat around the bush when it comes to Nezu so I just said it.

"Something bad is going to happen to me, I don't know when or what but I know it's soon" Nezu seemed to be a little concerned as he took in what I said.

"Well that is indeed worrying I'm glad you came to me with this, the only thing I can suggest is that we put a tracker on you.

Since we don't know what will happen or even when, it seems to be the best option" I nodded my head in agreement.

"I think we should also have a tracker that's not easy to detect if not impossible" Nezu thought for a moment before he stood up.

He told me to follow him so I also stood up while Nezu sat on my shoulder 'been a while since he did that' I thought to myself smiling.

"We should let your father know where you will be, also you can say hello to your brother and see how things are going" I smiled at the news and nodded my head eagerly.

We stood outside Dads classroom as I asked Nezu if we should knock or not "Just walk in, he will more than likely be sleeping anyway"

I laughed as I opened the door and walked into the class causing everyone to look towards me, I noticed Shiggy was sat with Shinso and Sero at the back of the classroom.

I smiled at him and turned my attention to Kachan, Kiri and Kami who were surrounded by the Baku squad, Kachan looked ready to kill them all while Kami and Kiri tried to calm him down.

I giggled and walked to Dads sleeping bag and bent down to look at him, I poked at his sleeping bag until he popped his head out looking angry.

He saw that it was me and Nezu and calmed down instantly "Did you have to poke me?" He stood up and climbed out of his sleeping bag with his usual moody face.

I giggled and put Nezu on Dads desk "Yep, it's more fun that way hehe" I walked over to Shiggy while Nezu spoke to my Dad, Shiggy stood up and gave me a big hug.

"What are you doing here you should be resting" he pulled away to look me in the eyes knowing I cant lie to him, I sighed and sat on his lap after he sat down.

I rested my head on his shoulder hoping he wouldn't question me again, I don't want to worry him.

899 words