Chapter 14

IZUKU'S P.O.V

I giggled at them getting so into it causing them to pull apart slowly, I made my way over to them. "Well did you like it then?" Kachan asked Kiri pulling me close to him.

"Oh um, yeah it was good. I mean nice" I smiled at Kiri and noticed he had some saliva on his lip.

I smirked when an idea popped into my head, I leaned in and licked his lip Seductively "mmmm tastes good."

Kiri blushed and I felt Kachan slap my butt causing me to yelp in surprise "You little minx" he smirked at me.

"Hehe lets go home, Kiri can meet up with Kami" I said pulling Kachan and Kiri's hands giving Kiri a wink, he blushed and kept walking.

URARAKA'S P.O.V

I knew Bakugou would cheat on Midoriya and now I have video evidence of Bakugou and Kirishima kissing.

Now all I have to do is show everyone and Midoriya will become mine, I have to wait for the perfect time first.

"Hahaha Midoriya will be mine no matter what"

A.N. Uraraka was stood behind the bush Izuku was sitting at and she left before she had the chance to see him there.

___________ Time skip ____________

It's been a month since I got to U.A it's going well, I've been training with Aizawa because I want to learn how to fight with and without my quirk.

I've gotten really close to Aizawa and told him all about Mama and Big Brother and how I miss them.

He told me they slowly stopped doing crimes shortly after I was kidnapped, I was shocked to hear that but I was also happy.

Kachan and I have been going on little dates and hanging out with Kiri and Kami we've all gotten really close, Kachan doesn't shout when it's just us four.

Kiri and Mina stopped pretending to date, and Kiri flirts with Kami all the time although Kami doesn't realize it.

I'm going to ask Kachan to be my official boyfriend today, I'm a little nervous but I know he likes me. I'm going to do it on the roof during lunch so there's nobody around.

_____________ Time skip to lunch _____________

I'm currently sat on the roof with Kachan trying to calm my nerves, I am beyond scared to ask him to be my boyfriend.

"Hey, what's wrong love?" Kachan looked at me worriedly rubbing my hand with his thumb.

He always knew when I was nervous and just how to calm me down. This is exactly why I want to be with him.

Ok screw it I'm just going to say it "Kachan, will you be my boyfriend?" I practically yelled, His eyes widened in shock.

He looked like he was trying to take in what I had just said, when it finally did he smiled and jumped up pulling me with him.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend, you dork" he pulled me into a massive hug swinging me around while I giggled.

"Oh thank god, I was scared you would say no" I kissed him on the lips and pulled away to look him in the eyes.

God his eyes are so incredibly beautiful. Kachan smiled at me and kissed my nose "I love you" I froze, did I hear that right? He loves me? Me?

I felt tears falling from my face and I hugged him as hard as I could "I love you too, so much" he laughed and kissed me on the head "I'm glad you came back to me"

I smiled "I miss my family so much but I'm so happy with you Kachan. I'm so happy"

I felt him hug me harder "Stay with me forever" he whispered. It sounded like he was close to tears "Forever and always"

Kachan kissed me again but this kiss was different from the others. It was soft and gentle, filled with love and kindness.

When we pulled away we were both smiling at each other feeling like we were on cloud nine "I can't believe your mine" I said hugging his waist.

"Believe it Izu, I'm yours and your mine" he hugged me back and I smiled. I can't believe this is really happening.

"We should really finish eating now before we starve" Kachan said pulling me to sit on his lap, I smiled and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Feed me Kachan" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"Your lucky I love you, anyone else would be on the floor if they said that to me" He gave me a bite of my food while I smiled lovingly at him.

"I love you too" I said taking another bite of my food, Kachan kissed my lips while I was still eating making me giggle at him.

He smiled at me and ate the rest of his food while still feeding me. I can already tell he is going to be the best boyfriend ever.

841 words