Chapter 25

KAMINARI'S P.O.V 

Now I'm waiting for him to show up and I’m panicking about whether or not he'll hate me.

"Hey babe, You look nervous are you ok?" I jumped at his voice, I was too deep in my thoughts I didn't notice him stood in front of me.

"Y-yeah umm I need to tell you something" I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as I played with the hem of my skirt.

Zuku and I both got a girls uniform so we could wear it on days we want to look cute. "Ok sure, you can tell me anything" Kiri pulled my hand into his gently rubbing it.

"I-its about I-Izuku and Katsuki" I glanced at him and then looked back at the floor. "About the fact you like them?"

I gasped and snapped my head up to meet his gaze "H-how?" He laughed and then stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Don't look so nervous I'm not mad" I let out a breath I'd been holding.

"Besides I like them too, I’ve been wanting to talk to you about it too" Kiri was blushing and smiling nervously.

"R-really? But what does that mean if we like other people? I still love you" I was hoping he knew I didn't want to break up.

"Haha your so cute, it means we want to be in a relationship with multiple people" I looked at him confused.

"Is that allowed?" He laughed again and pulled me into a hug "If all the people involved agree then who else’s business is it?"

I blushed and looked at the ground "Do you think they feel the same?" He put his finger under my chin lifting my face so I was looking at him.

"I think they do, but we can talk to them and ask them. If they say no we go back to being best friends" I nodded my head and hugged him tight.

"I thought you would hate me" I was almost crying from relief knowing that I wasn't weird and that he didn't hate me.

"Hey, look at me" I slowly looked up at him, he is only a few inches taller than me but I like that he is taller.

"I would never hate you, I love you and if we do end up in a polyamorous relationship with them I'll love all of you equally"

I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him, he kissed me back and I felt him smile into the kiss. When we pulled away I felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders.

"I love you too Kiri, I’m so glad I met you. I’m glad we met Zuku and Kat too."
"Good because hopefully they like us back"
"O.M.G What if they don't like us?"

Kiri smiled and tightened his grip on my waist "Don’t worry baby, who couldn't fall in love with you?"

I blushed a dark red and hid my face into his chest "Your killing me" I felt him place a small kiss on my temple.

"C'mon they will be wondering where we went off to" he held out his hand for me to take, I smiled and intertwined our fingers together.

When we got to the roof Kat and Zuku were in the middle of a heated make out session. Zuku was sat on Kat's legs straddling him while Kat had his hands on Zuku's waist. 

Me and Kiri both stopped in our tracks not being able to take our eyes off them.

Kat had opened his eyes and noticed us standing there but instead of pulling away he smirked and grabbed Zuku's butt.

Zuku was also wearing the girls uniform so when Kat grabbed his butt the skirt lifted a little showing his butt.

Zuku moaned loudly into the kiss and rolled his hips forward grinding himself against Kat.

I looked at Kiri who was as red as his hair as he whispered under his breath "Fuck"

I tightened my grip on his hand unable to get any words out and turned to look back at the two boys still kissing.

Kat slowly pulled away from the kiss pulling Zuku's bottom lip between his teeth causing Zuku to whimper a little "Hey guys" Kat said smirking at us.

Zuku turned around and when he saw us he blushed redder than he already was if that's possible. "H-hey guys" he carefully stood up fixing his skirt and hair from Kat grabbing them.

He pulled us both into a hug "You guys took so long" Zuku pouted and sat back down next to Kat.

"Hey, sorry" I ran and sat down next to them trying to act normal but ultimately failing.

"Hope you enjoyed the show" Kat winked at us as Zuku hit him on the chest. He ignored him and just sat there grinning proudly.

821 words